Epic Perfect World

EPW - AngelDawn in 3vs3 Events 2/5/16 1st Place Winners

• : D
u got unique gameplay yuiri nice vid xD
if u call unique gameplay(i suppose in good way) one that spam nova on one person and random purges and sht, ure good ; )
OT: im surprised how u even won(especially on the 2nd round) but gz lmfao seems like it was fun anyways + nice video, too bad you didn't use the full version of rev's mix..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

whale hunter

if u call unique gameplay(i suppose in good way) one that spam nova on one person and random purges and sht, ure good ; )
OT: im surprised how u even won(especially on the 2nd round) but gz lmfao seems like it was fun anyways + nice video, too bad you didn't use the full version of rev's mix..
ye random purges are a tactic LOL
PS:strike when they not expecting

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Ya Malprickxis is in tyrants  :)) :))

• : D
ye random purges are a tactic LOL
PS:strike when they not expecting
lmfao 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
What happened to epw..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
worst wf i seen in my life can't even chain stuns , lucky turdette got 1 shot at the start
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
No offense, no one showed at this event ...
yea i know LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yiuri was just ccing buying me time to call on the power of rev's mix to 1 shot and kill people. 
worst wf i seen in my life can't even chain stuns , lucky turdette got 1 shot at the start
your tidal is sh1t lmfaooooooo 

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1 tyrant member = tyrants lol whaa..

3v3 a tyrants squad and win, then post a video and spread your cancer

( i solo half ur guild anyway )

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
2nd round i'm surprised, burdette 1 shot
When more Def for EA Agatio? i'm still waiting

I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Lol! One shot veno makin videos too now.. 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
2nd round i'm surprised, burdette 1 shot
When more Def for EA Agatio? i'm still waiting
i got owled in attack set

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
No offense, no one showed at this event ...
Dont hurt Burdette e-feelings :/ and others everyone in someone :)!
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

brother there were actually burd and frizzy xD, and nother tyrant squad who got wiped by AE LOL......... thats why it was so funny lmao
i got owled in attack set
esok dude, its not about skill when you have such gears, ggwp. you beat alot when u script and focused

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
if anyone asks again why i use def gears ill just link this thread
Tell them what happens to us when a psy crits us..  :(

Shut up, bad player.

Gz Yiuri and Kera, and whoever last random was.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Don't hurt Yiuri's e-feelings dude
He'll go rage at us more and post videos of 1 Tyrant getting killed  :-[ :-[ :-[