Epic Perfect World

The battle we all waiting for!

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Lots of mediocre players rise after good players stop playing damn this reminds me of all PW servers ever

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
GM stop delete posts. I'm trying to read. '-'

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Lots of mediocre players rise after good players stop playing damn this reminds me of all PW servers ever
I bet u are something?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
I was asked to join your guild , and tbh out of all the people in it , from those who still play PW , none sticked with you cause of how much of an introvert nerd you are  :normal-2:
What else you gonna make up now
I know you did but

You're the only 1 making shit up. I have enough proof you fake ass snake

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I know you did but

My guild died what , i left Sync before it died, so that's bs , just like pretty much everything you say anyways.

I dont know why LMF feels like his opinion is of any value? He started dick sucking Sharingan members from the moment he was let into the guild http://i.imgur.com/xVp9hZC.png
Sad Chilean trying to be relevant
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
My god these guys have an obsession with us . The only hope they think they have is tw cause in pk and dt is more than obvious the outcome. Chill guys we came back like 2 weeks ago let us get practice when the times come it will happen kisses and hugges from me the best wr

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
My guild died what , i left Sync before it died, so that's bs , just like pretty much everything you say anyways.
It's not what I said tho? 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
the gms on this server are garbage i need to give aga money for new ones 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
It's not what I said tho?
No , you said i left Sync after it died, which is a lie. I left sync after how much nacho and other asked me to join your guild, only a week ish later it died. Total diff thing. Idk why unknowns like you talk so much as if they are any worth
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
WHY YOU MODERATE ME AND NOT TERU ***ING GM
respect GM dude.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
No , you said i left Sync after it died, which is a lie. I left sync after how much nacho and other asked me to join your guild, only a week ish later it died. Total diff thing. Idk why unknowns like you talk so much as if they are any worth
you're wrong

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Nope I didn't say you left after it died. But you left the sinking ship like you did with Artifex. Things never change I guess

Offline 3

• Old Player

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz

Offline Areashi

• Banned
the gms on this server are garbage i need to give aga money for new ones
u ok m8?