Epic Perfect World

The battle we all waiting for!

darkfe321

this is better than tv

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
PEDRO IS A PWGOD if you read this u are cursed and won't get kills ever again until you copy and paste this onto a topic
PEDRO IS A PWGOD if you read this u are cursed and won't get kills ever again until you copy and paste this onto a topic

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
cant believe people like mentalista/baqwulf/teru/fmp are actually shit talking now... wat has PW come to.... 

latent

this is better than tv
WTS popcorn

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Funny how I talked on mugi vent like 3 years ago. Just didn't want to talk to you because you were too much of a weird asslicker it made me cringe
[12/24/2015 19:45:46] Nacho: he's too involved in pw
[12/24/2015 19:45:49] Nacho: too bad :(
[12/24/2015 19:46:16] Nacho: i remember he used to asslick us when he was in sync called eXperience
[12/24/2015 19:46:42] Teru: he denies that now
[05-02-2016 23:24:48] Nacho: Teru changed so much
[05-02-2016 23:24:51] Nacho: i think he's too involved in pw what a subhuman
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
cant believe people like mentalista/baqwulf/teru/fmp are actually shit talking now... wat has PW come to....
we are better than you.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ur easy dude i swear a fkin sardine has less saltiness 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
[00:07:14] Mark: pedrosner is a terrible player lmao

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
where is monti...her horse is loose again 
Recent video.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Want me to take a SS since you don't believe? ROFL
Your idol Pedro was my fanboy and now he talks big. He got invited to my guild out of pity. Before nobody knew him except PWIers LOL. Don't make me start about you. You got destroyed by a MG with 1x attack level weap and no DS and begged me to join OC after
What has PW come to
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 11:14 pm by Dream

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

My damage log collection NEW

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Want me to take a SS since you don't believe? ROFLYour idol Pedro was my little asslicking fanboy and now he barks big. He got invited to my guild out of pity. Before nobody knew him except PWIers LOL. Don't make me start about you. You got destroyed by a MG with 1x attack level weap and no DS and begged me to join OC after
What has PW come to
I was asked to join your guild , and tbh out of all the people in it , from those who still play PW , none sticked with you cause of how much of an introvert nerd you are  :normal-2: 
What else you gonna make up now
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Want me to take a SS since you don't believe? ROFLYour idol Pedro was my little asslicking fanboy and now he barks big. He got invited to my guild out of pity. Before nobody knew him except PWIers LOL. Don't make me start about you. You got destroyed by a MG with 1x attack level weap and no DS and begged me to join OC after
What has PW come to
someone from tyrants + no reputation holder talking like this to me... to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wat is this sorcery..

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
we are better than you.
this....!
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*