Epic Perfect World

The battle we all waiting for!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
It wont come cause of the obvious reasons i ve already stated in the other thread. For the ppl that didnt read it there i ll repeat myself: Rev is too scared to bid on Tyrants cause everyone knows that if he will lose then he gonna ragequit again and disband OC.
And i ll add something now: If he gonna disband OC this time noone of the brainless ppl that are in there currently will give him another chance to rebuild it whenever he comes back the next time.
Just sad that a faction with so many ppl is gonna say not relevant cause of a leader that isnt a leadertype at all plus obviously dumb like bread.... I mean how intelligent can u be if you worship someone that would ve put you in a gaschamber back in 1945... ok sorry GMs i wont continue there
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
It wont come cause of the obvious reasons i ve already stated in the other thread. For the ppl that didnt read it there i ll repeat myself: Rev is too scared to bid on Tyrants cause everyone knows that if he will lose then he gonna ragequit again and disband OC.
And i ll add something now: If he gonna disband OC this time noone of the brainless ppl that are in there currently will give him another chance to rebuild it whenever he comes back the next time.
Just sad that a faction with so many ppl is gonna say not relevant cause of a leader that isnt a leadertype at all plus obviously dumb like bread.... I mean how intelligent can u be if you worship someone that would ve put you in a gaschamber back in 1945... ok sorry GMs i wont continue there
salty 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Destroyed lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
salty
OC could easily win in PK, don't even joke about that, they already has the skill of a tier 2 faction. silence can stun like top wr, baqwulf is awesome wb, they only need to improve their communication

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
salty
Listen to the god of Holymoly.  :normal-50: :normal-47: :normal-2:

OmegaRa

make me kehbab dog
Relax Kuzco, an Emperor must stay calm.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
humans are such annoying creatures
I think it still stands

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Your boyfriend needs a surgery to get some of his hair back. The TWs were too stressful
Maybe you should get a life so you stop thinking and talking about me all time.
People who are too scared to show their picture because of how ugly they look ( even after 5 years ) shouldn't talk about looks.
Little unsecure boys still hiding in the basement ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Maybe you should get a life so you stop thinking and talking about me all time.
People who are too scared to show their picture because of how ugly they look ( even after 5 years ) shouldn't talk about looks.
Little unsecure boys still hiding in the basement ..
Like 200 people know what I look like tho. You're just mad because I didn't show you gay boy

Nah like you lifting your mouse with your skinny arms because you can't even genie before you get shit on in 1v1
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2016, 12:11 am by G.O.A.T

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
he's not middle aged and still edating 16 yr olds though
Me neither

Like 200 people know what I look like tho. You're just mad because I didn't show you gay boyNah like you lifting your mouse with your skinny arms because you can't even genie before you get shit on in 1v1
Nah , you always been an insecure little creature , just like how you wouldn't talk on vent "oh my english sucks " little introvert nerd LOL think anyone wants to see your ugly face LMAO just funny to see you talking about looks and sweating about it 
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 11:05 pm by Dream
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Like 200 people know what I look like tho. You're just mad because I didn't show you gay boyNah like you lifting your mouse with your skinny arms because you can't even genie before you get shit on in 1v1
you have low standards teru 
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 11:04 pm by Dream

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Me neither
Nah , you always been an insecure little creature , just like how you wouldn't talk on vent "oh my english sucks " little introvert nerd LOL think anyone wants to see your ugly face LMAO just funny to see you talking about looks and sweating about it considering you look like the worse
stop lying to yourself

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Nah , you always been an insecure little creature , just like how you wouldn't talk on vent "oh my english sucks " little introvert nerd LOL think anyone wants to see your ugly face LMAO just funny to see you talking about looks and sweating about it considering you look like the worse
Funny how I talked on mugi vent like 3 years ago. Just didn't want to talk to you because you were too much of a weird asslicker it made me cringe
[12/24/2015 19:45:46] Nacho: he's too involved in pw
[12/24/2015 19:45:49] Nacho: too bad :(
[12/24/2015 19:46:16] Nacho: i remember he used to asslick us when he was in sync called eXperience
[12/24/2015 19:46:42] Teru: he denies that now