Epic Perfect World

How many average players does epic have these days?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Another one of these threads? -yawns-

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
They clearly want to know how high is their % to find a cute female that skype's. 

Offline CocaiineeEA

Its a rather simple question. I played Epic ages ago and im thinking of coming back. But before i give agatio my money again i wanna know if its even active still outside of 2 factions. take your yawns elsewhere .

darkfe321

Tyrants vs oc only lmfao, idk what Archenemy, holymoly even trying
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 04:18 am by Best Player

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
They clearly want to know how high is their % to find a cute female that skype's.
Easy, 1%. wanna know how? my pickup line is aye you got female char got Skype? the respond with no i'm a man. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hey, welcome back to Epic Perfect World.
Sorry to disappoint you but this is something GMs/developers/admins will never answer nor add a player counter to the site/in game to our server. 
This has been suggested so many times recently that the answer should be a sticky note or something. The only answer you'd get for your question is from players taking a wild guess.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline CocaiineeEA

Hey, welcome back to Epic Perfect World.
Sorry to disappoint you but this is something GMs/developers/admins will never answer nor add a player counter to the site/in game to our server.
This has been suggested so many times recently that the answer should be a sticky note or something. The only answer you'd get for your question is from players taking a wild guess.
I've realized i worded the question terribly. im not looking for an average. i really just wanna know if it is active b4 i give more money. i dont wanna endgame a toon and then have no1 to pk with because the 2 main factions havent skype sig'd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I've realized i worded the question terribly. im not looking for an average. i really just wanna know if it is active b4 i give more money. i dont wanna endgame a toon and then have no1 to pk with because the 2 main factions havent skype sig'd
Server at the moment is difficult.
At the moment, it's the holy-merge of Warning, Rise, and Artifex into Outcasts

This effectively killed the mass PK around the clock; since they can pull 100+ online for a normal PK situation.. This won't last long though because their leader is awful and will disband the faction after he loses mass PK a few more times

Then there is us, Tyrants, who destroy these randoms on a daily basis, and will cause their collapse like their forefathers before them.

That's where the largest PK on the server is at, at the moment aside from the few asian/pinoy guilds that duke it out in their time. 

There's some PK rivalries between Ruthless; ArchEnemy; and a few other factions though- so there's that. 

I'd say the PK is still good on this server, however it's just been in a recession ever since OC merged the entire game into them to challenge >Tyrants<

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Oh. Then yes, the server is still plenty active, especially during the afternoon, server time. You could give us a shot again before deciding to donate.
P.s
Please don't ask Domgrath questions... his  paragraphs ._.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline CocaiineeEA

Oh. Then yes, the server is still plenty active, especially during the afternoon, server time. You could give us a shot again before deciding to donate.
P.s
Please don't ask Domgrath questions, his  paragraphs ._.
Ty. Lock thread pls. <3