Epic Perfect World

Recommended Pets & Moods Guide

Angelica

Yea, but I meant as a main attack. Not a skill you'd have to make it spam.

Pets don't have a base magic attack stat, only a physical one, so magic skills would base on this as well as their attack levels. You can only learn magic damage skills and put them on auto, other than that there is no way to make them deal magic damage. I'm not sure if this is what you meant to ask, though.  :-\

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ohhhh. Yea, that is what I was asking. Been playing veno's for years sadly, and I never once even thought about it before. I had a feeling this was the case, though. Thanks love =p

Great guide, btw ^^

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Angelica

Ohhhh. Yea, that is what I was asking. Been playing veno's for years sadly, and I never once even thought about it before. I had a feeling this was the case, though. Thanks love =p

Great guide, btw ^^

Thank you, glad it helped.  :normal-23:
sorry if i missed it but are there any good pet aoe skills for pve? 
got around to trying to make a def pet and was wondering if these stats were any good? how easy/hard is it to get better?

Angelica

got around to trying to make a def pet and was wondering if these stats were any good? how easy/hard is it to get better?

Decent stats in my opinion, depends how eager you are to max them out. If you have a few thousand ferals, I'd try more in your place. It's luck based so you could get 99 everywhere with the next roll or not get anything good in the next 50 tries.
Care though, your Valiant is empty star. Getting full star first is more important.
Care though, your Valiant is empty star. Getting full star first is more important.
idk how to get full star, do i just keep rolling moods?  :( :-[
could you possibly add the full star thing to the guide? i quit official before pet evolution was ever released, so i dont know anything about it  >_____<!

Angelica

idk how to get full star, do i just keep rolling moods?  :( :-[
could you possibly add the full star thing to the guide? i quit official before pet evolution was ever released, so i dont know anything about it  >_____<!
I've explained it a bit here:
Mood: Pet moods can be changed by mood training your pet in the Combat Pet Training window. The list of moods you can get is always based on your pet's special ability. Pet moods are 2 paired skills and you will randomly get them from the list. However, you need to pay attention to the stars in front of the mood name. To max it out, you need to roll a full star.
So basically, you have to reroll until you get full star Valiant, even if you've already rolled an empty star one, these two do not influence each other. The pattern would be:

Valiant (weakest version) < Empty star Valiant < Full star Valiant (strongest version)

A Valiant with no star will have the same skills but as a weaker version. The empty star Valiant will have the same skills with a little enhancement. The full star Valiant is once again, the same skills, but the best version you can get. 
You have to aim for a full star mood, no matter which one you pick for your pet, and keep rolling till you get a full star one. To go step by step, if you get empty star Valiant in this case, you can apply it until you get a better one, but it's not something to stay with.
I've explained it a bit here:So basically, you have to reroll until you get full star Valiant, even if you've already rolled an empty star one, these two do not influence each other. The pattern would be:

Valiant (weakest version) < Empty star Valiant < Full star Valiant (strongest version)

A Valiant with no star will have the same skills but as a weaker version. The empty star Valiant will have the same skills with a little enhancement. The full star Valiant is once again, the same skills, but the best version you can get.
You have to aim for a full star mood, no matter which one you pick for your pet, and keep rolling till you get a full star one. To go step by step, if you get empty star Valiant in this case, you can apply it until you get a better one, but it's not something to stay with.
i understand now, ty. and sorry >.< i didn't see your post about the full star; i guess i didnt read thoroughly enough 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Harpy is the worst pet you could get even for PvE

Any other event pet with 'Wraithslayer' deals better damage than Harpy, equipped with 'Fallen leaf and flying Flowers'

Angelica

Harpy is the worst pet you could get even for PvE

Any other event pet with 'Wraithslayer' deals better damage than Harpy, equipped with 'Fallen leaf and flying Flowers'
I don't remember mentioning Harpy in the guide.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I don't remember mentioning Harpy in the guide.
I was just pointing out to someone who highlighted that only the Harpy has the skill 'spirit destroy', which doesn't make any significance, since any other pet without that skill can outdamag Harpy given the suitable mood :)

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,

ok, so I have a question/problem. :( I have an evolved fairy fox that I had skills on from an old veno I had. I read this guide and wanted to put the recommended skills on for the pet. I unlearned the skills it had, except for the ones it gets from being evolved/mood. Now I go to learn the new skills and it keeps saying that it's skill bar is full and I have to unlearn the old skills first. But there are no skills left to unlearn. I've tried turning the game on and off; unhatched and re-hatched the pet, bought more scrolls to unlearn skills (still nothing left to unlearn!), oh, and yes, I do have the skills I want to put on it, enough money and spirit to learn the skills, etc. Just keep getting that stupid message >:( Any ideas? I broke my pet :'( :'(

oh and I have a Christmas pet (not sure from what year) that is called Spot (looks kinda like an all white panther) that has the special skill 'Gold Armor Deity' if you would like to add it to your list.

Thanks for any help :)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Angelica

Hi,

ok, so I have a question/problem. :( I have an evolved fairy fox that I had skills on from an old veno I had. I read this guide and wanted to put the recommended skills on for the pet. I unlearned the skills it had, except for the ones it gets from being evolved/mood. Now I go to learn the new skills and it keeps saying that it's skill bar is full and I have to unlearn the old skills first. But there are no skills left to unlearn. I've tried turning the game on and off; unhatched and re-hatched the pet, bought more scrolls to unlearn skills (still nothing left to unlearn!), oh, and yes, I do have the skills I want to put on it, enough money and spirit to learn the skills, etc. Just keep getting that stupid message >:( Any ideas? I broke my pet :'( :'(

oh and I have a Christmas pet (not sure from what year) that is called Spot (looks kinda like an all white panther) that has the special skill 'Gold Armor Deity' if you would like to add it to your list.

Hi there,
Do you by any chance have an alt venomancer you could trade this pet to and try from there? If it still wouldn't work, I can just exchange yours for a new evolved fairy fox.
Also, thanks for the info! I'll add it to the list.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hi,

Hey please PM online GM and we will exchange the pet for you.