• Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

whale hunter

Hey supermean im still waiting for the 1v1
Stop hiding or pretending u didnt see this

whale hunter

Ty for ez pk Ruthless + ally

Was fun 27 v 61
dont think pk will be hard with 3x ruthless numbers like srsly u outnumber them in every pk are u that pathetic?
PS:how come i never see u sigging oc spot or tyrants?hyst curious :3

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Quite many asked 1v1 you and asked you to pm them in game, none got a pm. Who is the one hiding? At least they use their ig names here unlike you. Again, who is hiding? :)

dont think pk will be hard with 3x ruthless numbers like srsly u outnumber them in every pk are u that pathetic?
PS:how come i never see u sigging oc spot or tyrants?hyst curious :3
You still did not realize it was us 27 vs enemy 60+ consisting of Ruthless and other factions? If we had 60 in any pk we would be in Tyrants or OC afk spot obviously.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

whale hunter

Quite many asked 1v1 you and asked you to pm them in game, none got a pm. Who is the one hiding? At least they use their ig names here unlike you. Again, who is hiding? :)
You still did not realize it was us 27 vs enemy 60+ consisting of Ruthless and other factions? If we had 60 in any pk we would be in Tyrants or OC afk spot obviously.
no1 really asked me for 1v1 but i clearly asked him for 1v1 with bets and he is pretending like he isnt seeing sht but what can u really expect from a person that low

whale hunter

dude pls stop crying u bring numbers to every pk u have with them get over it they are more skilled than ur guild

PURGATORY

no1 really asked me for 1v1 but i clearly asked him for 1v1 with bets and he is pretending like he isnt seeing sht but what can u really expect from a person that low
Still waiting for the 1v1 PM. 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
dude pls stop crying u bring numbers to every pk u have with them get over it they are more skilled than ur guild
Read carefully what I wrote, enemy had over twice more than us on that pk. This was not just against Ruthless. And yes we bring more against Ruthless which is really not our problem.

whale hunter

Read carefully what I wrote, enemy had over twice more than us on that pk. This was not just against Ruthless. And yes we bring more against Ruthless which is really not our problem.
got 3 words for u
get over it
they are just better than u
PS:comes from personal experience

whale hunter

Still waiting for the 1v1 PM.
are u going to camp def and puri ?

PURGATORY

are u going to camp def and puri ?
Sounds like clever gameplay but I obviously can switch to atk when you're silenced/stunned/bewitched or anything your kind of player cannot counterattack. 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
got 3 words for u
get over it
they are just better than u
PS:comes from personal experience
You are obviously entitled to your personal opinion and I appreciate that :) And there is absolutely nothing to get over with. As long as you keep hiding behind some troll name I will treat you as one.

Offline Supermean

Who is pretending, are u blind? How i can 1v1 u if u hide behind a forum name non factor rofl, asked u 2nd time but seems u are the one blind here.

whale hunter

Who is pretending, are u blind? How i can 1v1 u if u hide behind a forum name non factor rofl, asked u 2nd time but seems u are the one blind here.
lets 1v1 right now?
PS:i left u 5 replies to 1v1 me and u could have pmed on forums dont use excuses