Epic Perfect World

Archenemy vs Numbers(Ruthless and ally) by S&S

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
well i think is why this video was made...to show we even with less ppl did a good job... but ofc the butthurts need to complain, this is why i hate merge with other guilds, cause when they with us all good when their faction comes back act like idiots... and about being more skilled a think more in talking than gameplay... :) :) anyways wish you all good fun :D:D:D:D

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
What are you talking about TeroT ? where did i say a friend asked me to join and joined cause of that ? I joined because i wanted , i had all my friends coming back to play after some time in one guild so i wanted to be with them again , that's all , why are you talking about Loyalty here and now ? O.o 

Offline Lemonade

You people just post everything you can don't you. Glad to see you mixed yesterdays pk with todays pk too (pretty obvious, should try to get better at hiding it). Yesterdays pk Ruthless+Virus+AOW had around 25 people (I don't even understand where you people got the 60 idea from) and ae+ag+ducks had around 35, guess we can call that pretty even, gratz on winning that one although I wasn't there. The few parts of todays pk you had against us (like the beginning of the video) you should have shown more of that, at least the pk we had before your video starts when we were having even numbers pk, you know before you called around 25 for the 13 of us. The pk at west is ae+ag focusing on Ruthless along with OC, anyone that tries to say otherwise is utterly retarded because it couldn't be more obvious in the video how many times 13 Ruthless got sandwiched.

Gratz dude, you've so clearly won against Ruthless numbers, we're so many I don't even understand why we're not #1 yet.

<--- Here if you want to see what happens even numbers.
Why u always qqing on our pk videos, we never qqing on your any pk videis event numbered or out number, just accept the facts that u lose in this pk, if u want always win bring more ppl on pk ally more guild to win . 
Soon AE vs ruthless on tw will face soon . we will see who is #1

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
What are you talking about TeroT ? where did i say a friend asked me to join and joined cause of that ? I joined because i wanted , i had all my friends coming back to play after some time in one guild so i wanted to be with them again , that's all , why are you talking about Loyalty here and now ? O.o
Ok my bad I guess my reading sucked apples with all the stuff you wrote :) My apologies!

Offline Lemonade

On pk skilled isnt important anymore, how can u win if u have 10ppl skilled vs 30 ppl unskill ? Is that your skilled help u to win ? Its all about number thats why it called as Mass PK. If u want to win Bring More thats all . 

whale hunter

u mean numbers vs ruthless LOL
that intro is sht btw
same for gameplay
try equal numbers i guess?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
I'd like to remind people this is a thread for the video, as we show our respect by not commenting every 2 shits we think on your video OR your guild. Keep it OT please.

my last off topic:

Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 01:25 am by Sophrosyne
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

OmegaRa

I like how you didn't even have your own buffs for 50% of the video

Should watch your own skills a little more instead of simply spamming AS.

Also, Sleeping plant is a skill.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
that intro is sht btw
same for gameplay

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
ok ok ty for nice words and for less nice one aswell :-*
Idc abt negative comments tbh
About gameplay is not any of ur bussnies,neither about intro or shits,we arent in a competition here,
lawl i wanted to show that they had numbers aswell,not only us

Ty for pekey again !

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

PURGATORY

About gameplay is not any of ur bussnies,neither about intro or shits,we arent in a competition here,

Ty for pekey again !
 :-* this gurl knows what she talks 'bout.  
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 08:54 am by PURGATORY

PURGATORY

that intro is sht btw
same for gameplay
It's nice to have your nonsense, out of this world argumentation, unexperienced and totally unneeded insight on this matter. 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran

Ty for pekey again !
This is how you handle it boys!

Offline Supermean

that intro is sht btw
same for gameplay
same as your face ;)

whale hunter

same as your face ;)
dont think 1 shot archers should be talking