Epic Perfect World

Archenemy vs Numbers(Ruthless and ally) by S&S

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
You people just post everything you can don't you. Glad to see you mixed yesterdays pk with todays pk too (pretty obvious, should try to get better at hiding it). Yesterdays pk Ruthless+Virus+AOW had around 25 people (I don't even understand where you people got the 60 idea from) and ae+ag+ducks had around 35, guess we can call that pretty even, gratz on winning that one although I wasn't there. The few parts of todays pk you had against us (like the beginning of the video) you should have shown more of that, at least the pk we had before your video starts when we were having even numbers pk, you know before you called around 25 for the 13 of us. The pk at west is ae+ag focusing on Ruthless along with OC, anyone that tries to say otherwise is utterly retarded because it couldn't be more obvious in the video how many times 13 Ruthless got sandwiched.

Gratz dude, you've so clearly won against Ruthless numbers, we're so many I don't even understand why we're not #1 yet.

<--- Here if you want to see what happens even numbers.
Thank you General much appreciated. You just always seem to have some excuse which is all fine. If your own faction people won't tell you the truth about yesterdays pk how many Ruthless/AoW/Virus was there then too bad :) Or did the people tell you that you already kicked from the faction? Have a nice day :)

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
i want peace... where can i buy peace?

Offline Supermean

Thank you General much appreciated. You just always seem to have some excuse which is all fine. If your own faction people won't tell you the truth about yesterdays pk how many Ruthless/AoW/Virus was there then too bad :) Or did the people tell you that you already kicked from the faction? Have a nice day :)
Agree and dont forget Warning too   :D
You should pay attention to what you watch, it's pretty obvious who chinos are targeting, it ain't you. You're so delusional you don't even realize this is the even number pk we had last monday. Also I love how you've been telling people I told you I can't get 10 people for a 10vs10 when I clearly told you I had to afk and we'd do it the next day, which happened to be the even numbered pk so no 10vs10 happened but when I asked for 10vs10 the next day no answer from any of you.
You need to sit down, unfortunately I've been prohibited from making public the truth about your kind of people which is truly unfortunate. Do let me know if you want 10vs10, and don't forget to mention if it's a 10vs10 with AE or with AE alts from other guilds.
Damn dude, I have recordings of us pking ae on Tuesday too, unfortunately it's nothing but you guys constantly dying and it's not worth my time editing a video where pk was too easy to have any fun. We took help from warning and ducks... as deavuam already said up there, no one likes me except my guild members, who are the only ones who have took the time to know me, highly doubt I'd get help from people that don't like me.

Don't bother replying to me now, I'm done here.

Bruno, the amount of salt that falls from you in funny as ***! Why do you not know when to shut your mouth and take your lose?! We do!? LOL It's funny how you do nothing but bitch and complain about us.. You worry about us non stop.. So, how about you try to get your faction together and actually last more then 2 minutes in pk then to run your mouth :)

LOOOOOOOL +1  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

P.S: Good job with the video my princess  :monkey-48:

PURGATORY

Neat video SupergirI and nicely done AE as usual :-*

What comes to you Bruno, dig a hole, put your old videos there, fill the hole. We need no yesterday's news as they stink even worse now and are boring af. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
LMAO Kiddo. Well i was in Ruthless for 1 month , i was there like 1-2 weeks and from the pks i had vs AE you guys had way more than them all the time. Dunno why you saying they had more + the times i pked with them was fun and you did not won a single one , so. Ruthless always had 13 people to pk ...

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Then please dont complain when you're outnumbered. nobody asked you guys to continue pking.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
LMAO Kiddo. Well i was in Ruthless for 1 month , i was there like 1-2 weeks and from the pks i had vs AE you guys had way more than them all the time. Dunno why you saying they had more + the times i pked with them was fun and you did not won a single one , so. Ruthless always had 13 people to pk ...
I would say that is a big problem in the faction then if during that 2 weeks they never got more than 13 ppl to pk would you say?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Why would it be a problem when those 13 were enough for you to lose pk ? Tbh from what i saw and experienced with them , they have more skilled people than you do , their AA is way stronger than yours , all you have is more active pk people than they do. In those times when i was with them there ain't videos around of you getting dropped like flies because no one knows or is used to make pk videos like you do. But uh well lets say i had fun pking with you guys. You just need to learn to stay quite , you talk alot of sh1t to Ruthless for no reason , they are friendly and nice as ***...

PURGATORY

Why would it be a problem when those 13 were enough for you to lose pk ? Tbh from what i saw and experienced with them , they have more skilled people than you do , their AA is way stronger than yours , all you have is more active pk people than they do. In those times when i was with them there ain't videos around of you getting dropped like flies because no one knows or is used to make pk videos like you do. But uh well lets say i had fun pking with you guys. You just need to learn to stay quite , you talk alot of sh1t to Ruthless for no reason , they are friendly and nice as ***...
Why would you leave in the first place then, did Bruno kick you in all his kindness? Re-apply so we get one more person to screw.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Why would Bruno kick me ? we are friends. The only reason i left was because friends of mine were coming back to one guild again , some of them. I missed them and went with them.
P.s Frost : If you want to marry me , pm in game , answer will be no , kiss

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Frost u big fan of mine ? 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I agree with Apples. I have no affection for either of the factions so here's my unbiased opinion.
AE has numbers, Ruthless has more skilled players. This comes from pking against both factions on a daily basis.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk

Offline Rosey

• RedQueen ❤💋👑🔫
  • I am THE Rose
  • Characters: DarkMidnight, roseavelt, xLovelyDemon
  • Faction: ThaClicK
All i have to say is the trash talking in unnecessary and pointless. Y'all need to learn to keep the peace. No faction is perfect. It's all baised off preference...
I hide behind a mask and won't let you see the true me. But trust I am keeping the best away so let it be. ❤🔫

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
I agree with Apples. I have no affection for either of the factions so here's my unbiased opinion.
AE has numbers, Ruthless has more skilled players. This comes from pking against both factions on a daily basis.
Thank you Bre your comment is well appreciated. I do disagree on the fact about the skilled players. But let's not get in to that :)

be nice
You only get replied upon the crap that you are shoveling sir. I won't comment what you said about Ruthless being kind af cause it's none of my concern. I worry more over my faction which is doing just fine :) And the fact that you left cause of a friend asked speaks a lot about loyalty.