Was fun 27 v 61

Offline Aphrodite♔

• ღWesleyღ
  • It takes two halves of the heart
  • Characters: Aᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ
  • Faction: ღGloriousღ
Great video Judy 😘😘😘 well done AE!

MORD

amazing guys , nice video i like the music keep it up guys :)

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Very good work and quite solid job from a faction that never ever wins other than outnumbering the enemy :P

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
You people just post everything you can don't you. Glad to see you mixed yesterdays pk with todays pk too (pretty obvious, should try to get better at hiding it). Yesterdays pk Ruthless+Virus+AOW had around 25 people (I don't even understand where you people got the 60 idea from) and ae+ag+ducks had around 35, guess we can call that pretty even, gratz on winning that one although I wasn't there. The few parts of todays pk you had against us (like the beginning of the video) you should have shown more of that, at least the pk we had before your video starts when we were having even numbers pk, you know before you called around 25 for the 13 of us. The pk at west is ae+ag focusing on Ruthless along with OC, anyone that tries to say otherwise is utterly retarded because it couldn't be more obvious in the video how many times 13 Ruthless got sandwiched. 

Gratz dude, you've so clearly won against Ruthless numbers, we're so many I don't even understand why we're not #1 yet. 

<--- Here if you want to see what happens even numbers.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
You people just post everything you can don't you. Glad to see you mixed yesterdays pk with todays pk too (pretty obvious, should try to get better at hiding it). Yesterdays pk Ruthless+Virus+AOW had around 25 people (I don't even understand where you people got the 60 idea from) and ae+ag+ducks had around 35, guess we can call that pretty even, gratz on winning that one although I wasn't there. The few parts of todays pk you had against us (like the beginning of the video) you should have shown more of that, at least the pk we had before your video starts when we were having even numbers pk, you know before you called around 25 for the 13 of us. The pk at west is ae+ag focusing on Ruthless along with OC, anyone that tries to say otherwise is utterly retarded because it couldn't be more obvious in the video how many times 13 Ruthless got sandwiched.

Gratz dude, you've so clearly won against Ruthless numbers, we're so many I don't even understand why we're not #1 yet.
"Hiding" do you see a date anywhere mentioned? At 3x speed yesterday's pk until she went to ep was not enough to post.
25 people are you joker.
Even if you only count the targets of Superwoman you have more., don't even start about +ag+ducks as you can see in the video they target us and we target them. Ivan attacked all and so did we. police
Today's pk? Gratz on recording a part of it, next time add the ending too, and stop thinking everything is against you as we got hit  by oc as much as you did, just no one likes you in this game other then your guild so they hit you first.
Cheerio, go make your own thread and keep your mad fingers from this thread rolleyes

p.s btw nice pk you did at our afk past 2hr no video of that?
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 08:46 pm by Sophrosyne
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

MORD

nice try to have a ''counter'' video with the biggest shit graphics but that is a old video get big
btw QQing about even numbers dude u where the one telling dea u couldn't pull 10 people or no w8 u couldn't pull 10 GOOD people from ruthless to 10 AE

Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 09:16 pm by Ivory

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
For wath i see was rly good PK(always miss this ones QQ), nice job guildies :), and idk why this guy comes here cry, when he wins and pots videos all good we do and start nerdrage...anywas keep it up ArchEnemy!!!! ;) 

Offline Supermean

We had to mix yday's and today's pk because u guys cant stay long enough alive for a pk video longer than 5 min, sad story. Since u wasnt there why u even comment? U miss in your reply that your fac took help from warning aswell and ducks have attacked us aswell and yeah, i cryed already laughing because of belly pain as u said gratz we won altrough u wasnt there, like u play a big role LMAOOOOOOOOOO :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
"Hiding" do you see a date anywhere mentioned? At 3x speed yesterday's pk until she went to ep was not enough to post.
25 people are you joker.
Even if you only count the targets of Superwoman you have more., don't even start about +ag+ducks as you can see in the video they target us and we target them. Ivan attacked all and so did we. police
Today's pk? Gratz on recording a part of it, next time add the ending too, and stop thinking everything is against you as we got hit  by oc as much as you did, just no one likes you in this game other then your guild so they hit you first.
Cheerio, go make your own thread and keep your mad fingers from this thread rolleyes

p.s btw nice pk you did at our afk past 2hr no video of that?

You should pay attention to what you watch, it's pretty obvious who chinos are targeting, it ain't you. You're so delusional you don't even realize this is the even number pk we had last monday. Also I love how you've been telling people I told you I can't get 10 people for a 10vs10 when I clearly told you I had to afk and we'd do it the next day, which happened to be the even numbered pk so no 10vs10 happened but when I asked for 10vs10 the next day no answer from any of you.

nice try to havea  counter vid geus what i got some too u want some war boy ?
btw QQing about even numbers dude u where the one telling dea u couldn't pull 10 people or no w8 u couldn't pull 10 GOOD people from ruthless to 10 AE
You need to sit down, unfortunately I've been prohibited from making public the truth about your kind of people which is truly unfortunate. Do let me know if you want 10vs10, and don't forget to mention if it's a 10vs10 with AE or with AE alts from other guilds.

We had to mix yday's and today's pk because u guys cant stay long enough alive for a pk video longer than 5 min, sad story. Since u wasnt there why u even comment? U miss in your reply that your fac took help from warning aswell and ducks have attacked us aswell and yeah, i cryed already laughing because of belly pain as u said gratz we won altrough u wasnt there, like u play a big role LMAOOOOOOOOOO :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Damn dude, I have recordings of us pking ae on Tuesday too, unfortunately it's nothing but you guys constantly dying and it's not worth my time editing a video where pk was too easy to have any fun. We took help from warning and ducks... as deavuam already said up there, no one likes me except my guild members, who are the only ones who have took the time to know me, highly doubt I'd get help from people that don't like me.

Don't bother replying to me now, I'm done here.

MORD

You should pay attention to what you watch, it's pretty obvious who chinos are targeting, it ain't you. You're so delusional you don't even realize this is the even number pk we had last monday. Also I love how you've been telling people I told you I can't get 10 people for a 10vs10 when I clearly told you I had to afk and we'd do it the next day, which happened to be the even numbered pk so no 10vs10 happened but when I asked for 10vs10 the next day no answer from any of you.
You need to sit down, unfortunately I've been prohibited from making public the truth about your kind of people which is truly unfortunate. Do let me know if you want 10vs10, and don't forget to mention if it's a 10vs10 with AE or with AE alts from other guilds.
Damn dude, I have recordings of us pking ae on Tuesday too, unfortunately it's nothing but you guys constantly dying and it's not worth my time editing a video where pk was too easy to have any fun. We took help from warning and ducks... as deavuam already said up there, no one likes me except my guild members, who are the only ones who have took the time to know me, highly doubt I'd get help from people that don't like me.

Don't bother replying to me now, I'm done here.
you getting butthurt already because ruthless is nothing and gets almost hated everywhere ? :) 
why dont u just disband already its so funny how a delusional man keeps thinking he can make it all lmao 
we will see all your big talk at the TW 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Just go back to pve you guys were much better at it  :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
faction of unknowns, can wipe 10 with a fart 
i feel like i'm dead