Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC TW

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
Sorry, I tend to lose faith in incompetent leaders. With the amount of trash-talk Rev did about Artifex; and then to now lead them? It's almost purely comical.

That's not even mentioning the fact he's been a laughing stock ever since GoodGame when he disbanded his faction because he was "bored of losing".

Then when OC came back as "OC", and he ragequit again for the same reason.. And here he is now, licking and sucking his way to the "top" by begging people to join his faction.

It's hilarious honestly, how can people join OC when they know it'll disband the moment Rev get's roflstomped or the new Call of Duty comes out?

It's a waiting game, my friends, and in the end, we will win regardless of the outcome.
 You were the first to cry when rev went afk for afew months LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you even made a group chat on what everyone should do sadly we have lives and go to school bro  :normal-7:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

yea and they still log only 1-2 times a week....isnt like they on everyday just like before rofl....:D but hey was planned and they all retired / quitted .
I heard pedro was needing a sabatic year, but seems he back way before the time to be OC executor.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast
rev its funny that they think Pedro is better leader then you, yes Pedro is good leader but they do not remember the 2013 OC that ruled whole server and who lead that? Rev did....Sad and i guess they don't remember the TW's that OC did back then aswell

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
no one remembers anything from 2009-2013 cause they didnt play yet 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
rev its funny that they think Pedro is better leader then you, yes Pedro is good leader but they do not remember the 2013 OC that ruled whole server and who lead that? Rev did....Sad and i guess they don't remember the TW's that OC did back then aswell
Im sorry but OC never ruled anything, im from 2k12. U tried disband to GoodGame, but failed miserably as i remember, i dont remember of a single land of OC or mass pk with OC on those times.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline 3

• Old Player
Im sorry but OC never ruled anything, im from 2k12. U tried disband to GoodGame, but failed miserably as i remember, i dont remember of a single land of OC or mass pk with OC on those times.
wait arent you that rando worms psychic that spectated Outcasts and Sync pk in blue name before you learned english rofl

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you've got less braincells than ppl who think GO > 1.6

//if you really were an old player from that era you'd know the faction that dominated anything was in fact NH. when Sync merged into NH do you know what happened to OC? they got ***ing scared man, in TW they noshowed so hard it wasn't even funny

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
He is. He kept arti up and running well for quite some time, unlike rev who disbands every other week.
Gotta give him though, he has his ways with people. Gets them to follow him every time he comes back.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
humans are such annoying creatures

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
He is. He kept arti up and running well for quite some time, unlike rev who disbands every other week.
Gotta give him though, he has his ways with people. Gets them to follow him every time he comes back.
so that means Yuiri is a good leader because she's now officially controlled a faction for longer than Rev ever could? :>

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
so that means Yuiri is a good leader because she's now officially controlled a faction for longer than Rev ever could? :>
*and running well*
you can say what you want about arti and pedro but you cant seriously try to deny arti was one of the top factions if not the top faction here for quite some time.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
True , leading a guild on epic with 50-100 ppl that can log and help is hard . Even tho I do hate tyrants I still think Kareem did a good job with the guild so far . And yeah rev is simply "known" it gives him credit enough to get ppl to join him tbh , but even with that he is still a pretty good pk leader as well ( wont vouch for TWs never been in one vs him nor with him ) .

Oh and yeah , this tw would be fun for sure both guilds are pretty tryhard atm but I would give OC at least a few more weeks to play out and get ready .

Offline Areashi

• Banned
*and running well*
you can say what you want about arti and pedro but you cant seriously try to deny arti was one of the top factions if not the top faction here for quite some time.
why would i? i was apart of it 
Ya. Give me a reason to log on.