Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC TW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Says the reject of every guild waow
funny thing is i never get rejected or kicked, i always am the one who leaves.
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 08:50 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
funny thing is i never get rejected or kicked, i always am the one who leaves.
I bet they were so sad to lose such a valuable member lmao
You're as delusional as you are poorly educated, I expect nothing less from a slave of Rev
Hey he used to be your master too, why so rebelious?

Last Edit: Feb 05, 2016, 08:50 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
2v1 bro  , u can do this  :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
If you wanted to talk about this you could've have that chat on guild chat i guess , i bet you made this thread and linked on skype to bump it lel ... 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Who's Harry anyway ? random worms player? I think idk reminds me of zilara
You're too busy asking for every class and player to be nerfed and QQing about scripting (even though you script a lot ???) so idc
Worms are quantity not quality and fit right in with Tyrants. Just to clarify, I was never a Worms member

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
You're too busy asking for every class and player to be nerfed and QQing about scripting (even though you script a lot ???) so idc
Worms are quantity not quality and fit right in with Tyrants. Just to clarify, I was never a Worms member
Oh! but worm you are my friend. Nothing you say will amend that.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hey he used to be your master too, why so rebelious?
Sorry, I tend to lose faith in incompetent leaders. With the amount of trash-talk Rev did about Artifex; and then to now lead them? It's almost purely comical.

That's not even mentioning the fact he's been a laughing stock ever since GoodGame when he disbanded his faction because he was "bored of losing".

Then when OC came back as "OC", and he ragequit again for the same reason.. And here he is now, licking and sucking his way to the "top" by begging people to join his faction.

It's hilarious honestly, how can people join OC when they know it'll disband the moment Rev get's roflstomped or the new Call of Duty comes out?

It's a waiting game, my friends, and in the end, we will win regardless of the outcome.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

It doesn't matter whether they were sad or not, I left most factions when they were at their peak.
Also side note:
Just because you say something it doesn't make it true. If you say something like ''OC is the best'', and I ask ''do you have any evidence to support that?''. You'll reply ''nah it's just what I think''.
Okay then, there you go then I don't give a shit.
Your opinion is worth a small tick of energy that wouldn't be enough if you converted it into petrol to power an ant's motorcycle around a one pence piece you piece of shit.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

It doesn't matter whether they were sad or not, I left most factions when they were at their peak.
Also side note:
Just because you say something it doesn't make it true. If you say something like ''OC is the best'', and I ask ''do you have any evidence to support that?''. You'll reply ''nah it's just what I think''.
Okay then, there you go then I don't give a shit.
Your opinion is worth a small tick of energy that wouldn't be enough if you converted it into petrol to power an ant's motorcycle around a one pence piece you piece of shit.
I think the evidence is having Areashi, Mentalista and Domgrath in one faction  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think the evidence is having Areashi, Mentalista and Domgrath in one faction  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
How is that so? All 3 people you've mentioned are dimensions above you for sure.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How is that so? All 3 people you've mentioned are dimensions above you for sure.
I agree with this statement, since when do lowborns have such big mouths?

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I agree with this statement, since when do lowborns have such big mouths?
harry is more high born than tyrant player 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
He didnt quit because he traveled he had done that many times idiot
He didnt wanna lead neither he wanted to play actively and same as so many other officers
Yeah, the disband were planned.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I think the evidence is having Areashi, Mentalista and Domgrath in one faction  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
 Im sorry but tyrants has the most voted best players of 2k15. Including me who is winner. And u man when u gonna impress in whatever the class u play?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Yeah, the disband were planned.

yea and they still log only 1-2 times a week....isnt like they on everyday just like before rofl....:D but hey was planned and they all retired / quitted .