Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC TW

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Pedro star of every thread give me autograph man

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Pedro star of every thread give me autograph man
Tyrants trauma over me is too big , that's why they talk about me in every post..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
dumb question.. ofc tyrants will win  :normal-18:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
dumb question.. ofc tyrants will win  :normal-18:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like asking you if ur virgin obvious answer since ur 12 

Offline Klaus

• The Original
Everyone needs the quagmire in their life. You're correct,  I do not use them all on a daily, but I meant it figuratively. Once again, we do not know each other so my way of speech might seem odd to you and that is understandable.
bro stop wasting u time , just ignore em  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like asking you if ur virgin obvious answer since ur 12
A lot of words from someone scared to death to bid on Tyrants.
Then again, I can't really blame you.. Last TW you attended OC lost to Warning in 15 minutes.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
A lot of words from someone scared to death to bid on Tyrants.
Then again, I can't really blame you.. Last TW you attended OC lost to Warning in 15 minutes.
Warning lost both tws to oc watfck

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I think you're scared to lose tbh
Thats what i am saying since 4 weeks but noone listens to me :normal-19:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Klaus

• The Original
he used to say " i dont merge with anyone , and i won't ally anyone " but look at oc now holly fking alliance  ,110 online everyday and still beg people on skype to join  :normal-2: but that wont last ,

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
r u retarded? OC would get rekt by Tyrants in 80v80 TW
Who's Harry anyway ? random worms player? I think idk reminds me of zilara

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Back when OC was OC and not Artifex, you little mongrel.
Yes back when I had the lead of Warning for 2/3 weeks we had three tws vs oc, we lost first two and third one we noshowed to go to another tw, try getting some oxygen in broad daylight once in a while your brain is clearly lacking it rofl

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Who's Harry anyway ? random worms player? I think idk reminds me of zilara
he's silver 3 if that helps you understand his level

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yes back when I had the lead of Warning for 2/3 weeks we had three tws vs oc, we lost first two and third one we noshowed to go to another tw, try getting some oxygen in broad daylight once in a while your brain is clearly lacking it rofl
lmfao u got kicked from ur own faction that shows how bad u r

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
You're as delusional as you are poorly educated, I expect nothing less from a slave of Rev

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
lmfao u got kicked from ur own faction that shows how bad u r
Says the reject of every guild waow