Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC TW

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
LOL i just logged on to see if Rev finally found his balls and did bid but he is still scared to TW.... I wonder what excuse he has this week since "the new ex-Artis that joined dont have hours yet" doesnt count anymore.... Such a trash faction with an even more trash leader....
it burns

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
LOL i just logged on to see if Rev finally found his balls and did bid but he is still scared to TW.... I wonder what excuse he has this week since "the new ex-Artis that joined dont have hours yet" doesnt count anymore.... Such a trash faction with an even more trash leader....

Dont hate on him for telling the truth rofl.....gj bro +1 hahahaha

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
rev its funny that they think Pedro is better leader then you, yes Pedro is good leader but they do not remember the 2013 OC that ruled whole server and who lead that? Rev did....Sad and i guess they don't remember the TW's that OC did back then aswell

Yeah.. best leader disband his guild every 1-2 months after returning. :normal-1:
Must be the best.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
rev its funny that they think Pedro is better leader then you, yes Pedro is good leader but they do not remember the 2013 OC that ruled whole server and who lead that? Rev did....Sad and i guess they don't remember the TW's that OC did back then aswell
yes and soochi made him rq lmao