Epic Perfect World

Destroying Tyrants- Outcasts vs Tyrants| Dragon Temple and PvP

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Tyrants cry about outnumber? roflmao

good video, looked like fun, sad i missed dt+pk. Next week boys :police:

Zirkon

You mean bringing over 100 ppl (120 online) for max 70 ppl? I agree hehe I'm glad you understand that it's desperate move, but what to do when used to pk with numbers only  :normal-9:
Thanks for showing up tho.
king of excuses since 2012

Offline BriEsT

• Don
You mean bringing over 100 ppl (120 online) for max 70 ppl? I agree hehe I'm glad you understand that it's desperate move, but what to do when used to pk with numbers only  :normal-9:
  Hahhahahahahahhaha biggest hypocrite in history of PW holy sh1t rofl 
 OT : Nice video noob 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't care about this feud, but you're actually complaining about numbers winning PK when you're in one of the largest guilds in the server? You also claim to only play with outnumbered PK because you 'get bored', but in reality it seems that as usual, it seems that you're the only one that's always outnumbered, unless you leave that guild of course. You're a biased hypocrite.

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
hypocrite.
~cough~ Russian alliance ~cough~
enough said.

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video idol pavlito looks boring dt and easie pk ya enemy showed up but rofl they smashed again :)

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video and music mate enjoyed it.
An other DT for OC easy and fun pk  ;)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Boring game + boring non intresting opponent 2k15 guild, miss the old guilds who had charisma and you wanted to play for  

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 fk it gm just lock thread 
Last Edit: Feb 03, 2016, 11:16 am by BriEsT

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Hypocrite
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
 :normal-10: :normal-11: So many ppl got mad after truth, just keep spamming easy and no challenge, even when you know all you can do is outnumber  :normal-38:

More quotes pls, i help you guys get posts hehehehe
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-10: :normal-11: So many ppl got mad after truth, just keep spamming easy and no challenge, even when you know all you can do is outnumber  :normal-38:

More quotes pls, i help you guys get posts hehehehe
Honestly been in oc for about year and a half and this faction has been nothing but outnumbered most of the time be it vs enemy guild or the fact that
everyone and their mother would love to backstabb us, and now that we actually have more than 3 squads suddenly ''all we can do is outnumber''. I don't know at this point it just sounds like a personal issue just because Pedro and whole lot of Artifex members joined.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Honestly been in oc for about year and a half and this faction has been nothing but outnumbered most of the time be it vs enemy guild or the fact that
everyone and their mother would love to backstabb us, and now that we actually have more than 3 squads suddenly ''all we can do is outnumber''. I don't know at this point it just sounds like a personal issue just because Pedro and whole lot of Artifex members joined.
Some people have some severe trauma and obsession with me. Just because i'm in a place it's already bad and outnumbering LOL they really need to find up some new excuses for the fact they are losing and getting outplayed
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I'm in OC, and I can tell you we had 166 online bro.  :( keep being delusonal