Epic Perfect World

Destroying Tyrants- Outcasts vs Tyrants| Dragon Temple and PvP

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
DETRIMENT UNEVOLVEDS LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL SO BEST GUILD LMAOO GODSARMY LEADER UNICORN LOGO SHOULD BE ON TYRANTS OR RATHER A RED NOSE DMSLMXM CLOWN ACT

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Easy wipe

OUTCASTS # 1

nuup wifey  :normal-25:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Hello Gaby ( Queen of the DT )
lol
Hello Hello!

OmegaRa

I dropped so fast..

Good video

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I can read your chat log at the end of the video which just proves that while half you retards chased 1 squad off the map we wiped the other half of your guild. Now I see why you thought you won and sigged sz while we were still making easies. Thanks for so many kills. I died once when warning and onslaught backstabbed. 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I can read your chat log at the end of the video which just proves that while half you retards chased 1 squad off the map we wiped the other half of your guild. Now I see why you thought you won and sigged sz while we were still making easies. Thanks for so many kills. I died once when warning and onslaught backstabbed.
only few with map awareness

Offline Oprah

• You get a free car
  • I am looking for BBC
  • Characters: Oprah
  • Faction: Tyrants
 Kinda the other way around there buddy  :normal-2:  ( was 5-4 squads to be exact )

only few with map awareness

Only few people know how to count  :normal-1: :normal-30:

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers

The fact that Fail only died ONCE says something(and he Airborn Dryad level), maybe no one cared... anyway, looked easy as fuk OC fam.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Oh.  
Is that the real Quinn..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

The fact that Fail only died ONCE says something(and he Airborn Dryad level), maybe no one cared... anyway, looked easy as fuk OC fam.
I dunno who you are but ty for being a dedicated fan. I'll remind Rev I'm airborn dryad level next time he asks me to join OC. 

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast
easy omg tyrants done and they want tw sad man

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Is that the real Quinn..

Yes.  Hello, Sir Sner.
I'm basically 40

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Tyrants so shamelesss guild even hangover helping them in dt and pk and still lose omg 

OC #1 :)

Zirkon

Nice Video brother
 They Had no chance  :normal-3: