Epic Perfect World

Anyone left to challenge me?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Game lately is the sux , seems I have defeated everyone who claims to be "Good". This of course, leaves out most assassins and wizards because their classes are braindead and a monkey could play this properly at endgame with an autoswap script.

Here's a list of people that I have destroyed in recent memory.

• MrRawr / Allimentatie / Satisfya
  • Bloodfeast / Ancestor / Rev
  • OCLegendKera / Supremacist
  • SinDefiller / SinRogue
  • Raul (From OC) on every toon he plays
  • Xar
  • Wrecker
  • Romeo / Lock
  • CaptainPHAG / CaptainLelo / Hidan
  • Kiddo
  • Chill
  • Schizo
  • Auspicious
  • Soochi
  • Prodigy
  • AnyChallenge
  • Yangster
  • Yinster
  • AiZoX
  • Mutilate
  • Maxy
  • Vermillion
  • Camron
  • Toughness
  • PedroSner on every class/server he's played
  • Archy
  • FMP
  • Cheese
  • Brewskie
  • Manu
+ a few million random players that dared defy me

As this thread continues, the tear's flowing will help me distinguish the other players which have felt the wrath of an angry God, and you will be added to the list of corpses above.

My question for this server, who haven't I beaten? Who is left on EPW to even give me the slightest bit of challenge? I have to log online and ask for 1v1's for hours in order to finally get one, and it's almost always an assassin or wizard begging me. Did everyone who played a decent class quit, or have they all went down the path of easiness?

A link to all of my 1v1 video's is in my comment; I'm sure that 99% of the people listed above are featured in videos below.

Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 07:37 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Areashi

• Banned
OC could easily win in PK, don't even joke about that, they already has the skill of a tier 1 faction. silence can stun like a top tyrant wr, pedro's leading is awesome, they only need to improve their communication
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 05:54 pm by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
what about u 1v1 with maxime/maxy/zFlashx/Rob/Swane/Malpraxis? or u alrdy know u can't do shiit against them? :police:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
what about u 1v1 with maxime/maxy/zFlashx/Rob/Swane/Malpraxis? or u alrdy know u can't do shiit against them? :police:
honestly mate no one gives a single one in this world, just get yourself a nice home in the Swedish mountains and get laid, get a nice bag of weed and get yourself some female company because at the end of the day no one gives a single one in this day and age, also shoutouts to my mate noel for robbing a bottle of tonic water from the corner shop ***off%$%%$):

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
All have died to me

Everyone dies to me

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I beat you lmao

Me + maxy final boss of epic pw no one can beat us 

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
if i remember correctly i destroyed u 5-2 on wf LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,, make new thread about how I play class for 2weeks and completely out play you

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
why is archy on the list LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
you have never surpassed ur master 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I beat you lmao

Me + maxy final boss of epic pw no one can beat us
*cough* fmp *cough* 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
didn't have to make a thread thus big about me, big fan thank you I'm undefeated :-* :-*