Epic Perfect World

Show KDR

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
nah ppl won't pk then when not enough numbers cause they're afraid
What's different from now? Tyrants come to pk once a week.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
hi agatio, any reply? 

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
What's different from now? Tyrants come to pk once a week.
Don't make this another oc vs tyrants topic. The drama is getting pretty boring.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Don't make this another oc vs tyrants topic. The drama is getting pretty boring.

It's only boring cuz ur on the side that isn't winning 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's only boring cuz ur on the side that isn't winning
ur on the side of the sux bc u sux get it lmae

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
KDR nope
about Faction rankings, I will see soon

pikachuchu

Dont know if NS kills even count towards this, even if they do, people with blue/white names arent counted anyway areadly.

Plus, PK is next to dead except GvG on this server.
White names count, I'm pretty sure. 
It's only when YOU'RE white named, that they don't count. Or if the enemy is white named (meaning when you 1shot a person, because the pink-purple hue their/your name goes when they're/you're in combat for a bit, if you kill in the stage where your/their name is that purple hue, the kill counts).
At least that's how I understood it.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
White names count, I'm pretty sure.
It's only when YOU'RE white named, that they don't count. Or if the enemy is white named (meaning when you 1shot a person, because the pink-purple hue their/your name goes when they're/you're in combat for a bit, if you kill in the stage where your/their name is that purple hue, the kill counts).
At least that's how I understood it.
I mean't killing white named people doesn't count towards your ranking. Don't quote me on that tho, its been a while when I saw this post that as far as I know it was Agatio who wrote it.
KDR nope
Would be great to have. At the moment rankings seem rather dull and boring. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
KDR nope
can you give me a reason as to why we cant see kdr dude? Would promote people to be more aware and better themselves 

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
can you give me a reason as to why we cant see kdr dude? Would promote people to be more aware and better themselves

cuz XP used to QQ alot about ppl knowing how much they got dropped so aga took it out :( long ago

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
cuz XP used to QQ alot about ppl knowing how much they got dropped so aga took it out :( long ago
as real as you being a good player

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Good or bad player u lost vs my vit barb on EA  then ran from my offer for 1v1 vs ur barb 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Good or bad player u lost vs my vit barb on EA  then ran from my offer for 1v1 vs ur barb

Anymore fairy tales?  

also I'm up for 1v1 if you really think you can beat my EA with a vit  wb :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Forgot to mention I'm up for 1v1 no script against non def campers, I have no reason to use script against them 

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Sure I'll  log tonight gladly 1v1 ur EA name ur rules