Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Artifex

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
im not the one shit wr who camp deff 24/7 in mass pk retards lol.. btw nice video... 
i didnt press T all the time to camp chill butthead soochi and other trash DD sq in ur guild lol , pk was too ez  
good fight tyrants LELELEELELELEL keep calm and stay mad coz im better than all wr in tyrants ops

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
keep calm and stay mad coz im better than all wr in tyrants ops
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
The reason why it ended up being outnumber was because your people logged off. Not to mention some went blue name, some just stood at side and watched.

You guys got chased around for 2hours+, first in a circle, then all around the map, no wonder people logged off, it was the same reason we sz'ed. It was quite boring chasing you guys around. At first it was hilarous then it just became straight up boring.
At the start it was even, it was counted, multiple times, both factions had around 70 people at the start of pk, you guys even started rg before we did and we even waited for you guys.
:normal-2: delusional syndrom         

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
:normal-2: delusional syndrom        

Hypocrite LMAO :-[ bye

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Carebear gn delete my post when i was joking??????????

Omg... You are sht david... Please do not delete even though he knows i'm joking.

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Not to mention some went blue name, some just stood at side and watched.
Like who? :normal-43:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Like who? :normal-43:
Ofc he is talking about us... We were blue named since the begin following to each other. :'(

Racism against blue named players gn...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
The reason why it ended up being outnumber was because your people logged off. Not to mention some went blue name, some just stood at side and watched.

You guys got chased around for 2hours+, first in a circle, then all around the map, no wonder people logged off, it was the same reason we sz'ed. It was quite boring chasing you guys around. At first it was hilarous then it just became straight up boring.
At the start it was even, it was counted, multiple times, both factions had around 70 people at the start of pk, you guys even started rg before we did and we even waited for you guys.
IKR LOOOOOOOOOOL. I have that recorded on video.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:50 am by Auspicious

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥

Racism against blue named players gn...

Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 03:06 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
any DD POV or only cc classes because they last more than 2 seconds?
i feel like i'm dead

OmegaRa

good fight tyrants LELELEELELELEL keep calm and stay mad coz im better than all wr in tyrants ops
Debatable.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
im not the one shit wr who camp deff 24/7 in mass pk retards lol.. btw nice video...
i didnt press T all the time to camp chill butthead soochi and other trash DD sq in ur guild lol , pk was too ez  

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
yea and that is why tyrants who were outnumberd by 2sq's pushed OC into safezone LOOOOOOOOOOL, nah but sorry OC really won that pk, hence why the forums are being flooded by OC victory videos LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
nice joke Aduy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice joke Aduy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

opsssssss