Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Artifex

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I do not know why people even mention such things. Artifex joined Tyrants? More like 2 people did. On the other hand, THE LEADER OF ARTI HIMSELF joined Outcasts, but of course no mention there.

I do not care about who joins who, what or when. I care about the PvP I get only, as this monotonous trashtalk with the same dirt road Pogues simply got boring for me. I also know I called every reasonable step that took into the creation of Outcasts today:

I called it when I believed Warning would merge Outcasts. What did I get? I got trash talked about it. Warning merged Oc, "oh so what Tyrants have numbers anyways". More trash talk.

I called it when Rise joined Outcasts on the merge. "Oh so what? Now we have same numbers as Tyrants (which in reality is more than us), so don't  QQ", more trashtalk.

Even when all the leaders of those guilds swore they'd never merge.
They'd never need merge.
Why would they merge?
Hah.

I'm honestly happy. All of this simply brought back the PvP I so earnestly liked. I also believe this is the "indirect" come back of Artifex. I believe you could've picked another, better, name.

My last prediction? The pass of Leadership. Although PedroSner already declined my suspicions, so far I haven't been wrong. =)

Hopefully no one takes this post as trash talk, but hey someone always does.
You claim Artifex merged in OC because i'm in it.
The leader of Rise is in Tyrants, so Rise merged into Tyrants basically. Just following your logic here.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

OmegaRa

The leader of Rise is in Tyrants, so Rise merged into Tyrants basically. Just following your logic here.
Did he? I haven't been on in almost 2 weeks, made an oopsie, still
I do not care about who joins who, what or when. I care about the PvP I get only, as this monotonous trashtalk with the same dirt road Pogues simply got boring for me. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You are bad pedro.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Did he? I haven't been on in almost 2 weeks, made an oopsie, still
Yeap he is in Tyrants.
Just because one person who had lead of a certain guild joins another side it doesn't make it a merge. 
You are bad pedro.
Probably why so many people on your guild keep taling about me all time , amirite
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Nice UI and lag. Ugly music  :)
Hi  :normal-4:
.                                                                                                     

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yeap he is in Tyrants.
Just because one person who had lead of a certain guild joins another side it doesn't make it a merge. Probably why so many people on your guild keep taling about me all time , amirite
sv_goodhairline 0

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You are bad pedro.
Only died to Subzeroo's +Pedro's squad only 8 times , you are good dude..
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:52 am by Auspicious

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Only died to Subzeroo's +Pedro's squad only 8times , u r good dude
harvest time over?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
tell us how many there were online on average and the peak
The reason why it ended up being outnumber was because your people logged off. Not to mention some went blue name, some just stood at side and watched.

You guys got chased around for 2hours+, first in a circle, then all around the map, no wonder people logged off, it was the same reason we sz'ed. It was quite boring chasing you guys around. At first it was hilarous then it just became straight up boring.
At the start it was even, it was counted, multiple times, both factions had around 70 people at the start of pk, you guys even started rg before we did and we even waited for you guys.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
At the start it was even, it was counted, multiple times, both factions had around 70 people at the start of pk, you guys even started rg before we did and we even waited for you guys.
:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-19: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

OmegaRa

Monotonity, so fun?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Only died to Subzeroo's +Pedro's squad only 8times , u r good dude
Im sorry, but what?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
you said warning merged with us? Debo only here :P so ...
+i dont see problem with pedro joining oc if man cant log daily and said he will still play why whouldnt he be in faction?
he cant lead big pk faction like arti if he doesnt play often...just sayin

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good pk. Ty for the pk as always.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Good pk. Ty for the pk as always.
Watch Mentalista's comment.He doesn't even remember what happened last night bro.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:51 am by Auspicious