Epic Perfect World

MassPK Tyrants x Outcasts☆

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Delusional as always I see, I think you should check your guild's ally list. Unlike you, mine has 2 guilds, let's count the 3rd alt one too :normal-9: It was literally 3 people in air that your whole pt was chasing and still dying, when we have a full pt I don't see you even n trying to go air :normal-2:
You were just Tab and dead in proper hangers in mass pk.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Haha ok, nice, says PvE guild leader. + Tyrants only have alt guilds in ally list, go back to PvE m8. And noone really chased you, we killed you around 20+ times only when you got in my tab.
Yeah alt guilds that invite anyone who is white name in it, you can tell those lies to someone else. Didn't you lose in both PKs and TW to the PvE guild over and over and also came up with delusional excuses as you do now? 20 times :normal-2:  I'm done with you, you are retarded on a whole new level

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Yeah alt guilds that invite anyone who is white name in it, you can tell those lies to someone else. Didn't you lose in both PKs and TW to the PvE guild over and over and also came up with delusional excuses as you do now? 20 times :normal-2:  I'm done with you, you are retarded on a whole new level
Ok Ares, Axegroup, AE, Heaven, Respect, Worms  :normal-2:
I remember only like 1-2 pts held your 40-50 ppl in TW, must be awkward. After they got hours Ducks was gone from TW map, i wonder why?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
:normal-2:

1. I can make video of my sq destroying countless OC dd's
2. I just don't want to
3. I can't be assed
4. This game is too easy
5. I didn't even want to be in this PK but forced to log due to fact OC Outnumbering by 2 squads.
6. It's clear from PVP ranking which faction destroyed the other faction yesterday, majority of our members only log for this pk, cuz got better sht to do, and it's funny how Majority of names on the rankings belong to Tyrants.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Ok Ares, Axegroup, AE, Heaven, Respect, Worms  :normal-2:
I remember only like 1-2 pts held your 40-50 ppl in TW, must be awkward. After they got hours Ducks was gone from TW map, i wonder why?
I think that memory loss is one of your problems too, do you need the videos to refresh your memory maybe?. LOOOOOOOOL what the fk, at no point were we ever allied to worms. We were also never allied to ares, respect and AE at the same time and we even stop recruiting when we don't get any challenge unlike you who adds whole pinoy guilds in his "alt" guild and then allies them. I can't believe how you can lie so much and make stuff up, you're bringing it on a while new level. Pretty sure both guilds had 60+ in those TWs, even your members posted videos of it and said it was 60 vs 93 or whatever numbers you made up you sad piece of crap. I try to ignore retards like you, but seeing you make up all that stuff shamelessly and just adding more and more to it is so pathetic

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I think that memory loss is one of your problems too, do you need the videos to refresh your memory maybe?. LOOOOOOOOL what the fk, at no point were we ever allied to worms. We were also never allied to ares, respect and AE at the same time and we even stop recruiting when we don't get any challenge unlike you who adds whole pinoy guilds in his "alt" guild and then allies them. I can't believe how you can lie so much and make stuff up, you're bringing it on a while new level. Pretty sure both guilds had 60+ in those TWs, even your members posted videos of it and said it was 60 vs 93 or whatever numbers you made up you sad piece of crap. I try to ignore retards like you, but seeing you make up all that stuff shamelessly and just adding more and more to it is so pathetic
You have no right to talk when you have allied every guild that could possibly PK in your timezone, and majority of your faction sit in safezone wondering why this game is so dead and when 1 person walks outside of sirry 20people will full buffs magically appear out of nowhere.

Think you are any good GvG? Come bid on Tyrants for TW, let's see how this plays out!

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Delusional as always I see, I think you should check your guild's ally list. Unlike you, mine has 2 guilds, let's count the 3rd alt one too :normal-9: It was literally 3 people in air that your whole pt was chasing and still dying, when we have a full pt I don't see you even n trying to go air :normal-2:
...ivan sb got it all wrong Delusional is me
Video is bad, maybe once i watch it gets good XD

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
You have no right to talk when you have allied every guild that could possibly PK in your timezone, and majority of your faction sit in safezone wondering why this game is so dead and when 1 person walks outside of sirry 20people will full buffs magically appear out of nowhere.

Think you are any good GvG? Come bid on Tyrants for TW, let's see how this plays out!
I would do it if I had the numbers, unlike you I like a challenge and don't try to ruin any guild that tries to provide it and merge with it so I can sit in sz all day and wait for someone to call me for pk once a week. I log and find pk whenever I feel like it. Oh here's the list of  of "every guild that could possibly PK in my timezone"  http://prntscr.com/9y3hpb :normal-43:   What about yours?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Sorry but it's impossible to lose fair numbers TW to Ducks LOL Guild that rely on every ally they have.
But you got wiped by HO from TW map right? Hehe
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Sorry but it's impossible to lose fair numbers TW to Ducks LOL Guild that rely on every ally they have.
But you got wiped by HO from TW map right? Hehe
congrats, you did the impossible :normal-10:

Yes,  unlike you I admit that  we did lose the TW after you merged with Salmanir or whatever their name was  which actually gave you the full 70-80 numbers. But it doesn't change the fact that you're delusional and a liar and will always pretend to be good even though you're sht. My pve guild has accomplished more than your guild ever will and I didn't need to disband and merge with other guilds a hundred times to do that :normal-36:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over

Yes,  unlike you I admit that  we did lose the TW after you merged with Salmanir or whatever their name was  which actually gave you the full 70-80 numbers. But it doesn't change the fact that you're delusional and a liar and will always pretend to be good even though you're sht. My pve guild has accomplished more than your guild ever will and I didn't need to disband and merge with other guilds a hundred times to do that :normal-36:
Yes you rather have 5-7 allies. That's good also when your guild can't do much alone.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Yes,  unlike you I admit that  we did lose the TW after you merged with Salmanir or whatever their name was  which actually gave you the full 70-80 numbers. But it doesn't change the fact that you're delusional and a liar and will always pretend to be good even though you're sht. My pve guild has accomplished more than your guild ever will and I didn't need to disband and merge with other guilds a hundred times to do that :normal-36:
but you're very low level. back in old times you were a leader of a pve guild not known at all, stop trying

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I would do it if I had the numbers, unlike you I like a challenge and don't try to ruin any guild that tries to provide it and merge with it so I can sit in sz all day and wait for someone to call me for pk once a week. I log and find pk whenever I feel like it. Oh here's the list of  of "every guild that could possibly PK in my timezone"  http://prntscr.com/9y3hpb :normal-43:   What about yours?
hmm, think if you unallied Axe Group there would be PK? AG vs Ducks? but nah still scared of Zilara LOOOOOOOOOL, 'oh no guys she'll come back to game and we cant piss off AG, need 2x numbers to win anything'

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
hmm, think if you unallied Axe Group there would be PK? AG vs Ducks? but nah still scared of Zilara LOOOOOOOOOL, 'oh no guys she'll come back to game and we cant piss off AG, need 2x numbers to win anything'
I'm actually looking forward to her coming back, she was  the only one capable to organize proper pk there. No one is scared of it, you're talking about people you've never even spoken to. AG pks even when they're outnumbered badly, they always find a way to keep the pk going and that is what I respect about them the most, unlike you who hides behind numbers and fake forum names, you're just another sheep in the herd in my eyes. We pk'd the alliance of 7-8 guilds with twice as less and  managed to hold our ground and win eventually by being a little creative unlike you sheeps. Have you ever done that? I don't think so. Going way off topic here and most of this is going to be deleted, keep my guild and "big alliance" out of your excuses for losing pk and I'll do the same :normal-36: Frankly, the people in AG don't give a crap about what you say because they know the truth and don't need to make  anything up to feel better after losing