Epic Perfect World

Allimentatie vs Lokos Russian Sin

Offline Areashi

• Banned
mrrawr...hm nope, never heard of him before this day. interesting name tbh, also interesting how u were nobody before joining OC which probably got you so gassed that you started to think you were good on this low-skillcap game

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
mrrawr...hm nope, never heard of him before this day. interesting name tbh, also interesting how u were nobody before joining OC which probably got you so gassed that you started to think you were good on this low-skillcap game
yee oc find potential in people and get em god level. - keep up the good job i hear you are a trouble maker maybe we will join you in our god training program. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Yet people try make video about me and get destroyed rofl . 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Yes man i counted same :(
Me too :c
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline RTDFmage111

Yet people try make video about me and get destroyed rofl .
to fight with you in a drunken state is much more interesting than the sober 8)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yee oc find potential in people and get em god level. - keep up the good job i hear you are a trouble maker maybe we will join you in our god training program.
i'm overqualified to be ur leader
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016, 08:31 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i'm overqualified to be ur leader
Damn son. It must be a nice dream.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:42 am by Auspicious

• : D
nice one dude lmao
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

darkfe321

dont let this thread die lads

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you dreaming again lmfae
like you're dreaming about being able to get more than a round off me in a bo9?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
like you're dreaming about being able to get more than a round off me in a bo9?
:normal-2: You are so tryhard , I don't have to dream about that , already happened,many times. I even recorded , posted and this year I had to delete the video due low quality , just like your gameplay  :-*
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:39 am by Auspicious

Offline Areashi

• Banned
:normal-2: u r so try hard lmfae , I don't have to dream about that , alrdy happened many times , even recorded , posted and this year deleted cus shit quality , like ur gameplay
yh pedro's cs go vids were posted too, put private later after getting constantly rekt :> 
as for your claims...nah m8 you got rekt on any and every server, you had no chance vs a rusty me, imagine if i actually mained this game still 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
yh pedro's cs go vids were posted too, put private later after getting constantly rekt :>
as for your claims...nah m8 you got rekt on any and every server, you had no chance vs a rusty me, imagine if i actually mained this game still
I think I know now what's your main job -being a clown for parties - I've talked about EPW and you jumped on Pedro again lmfao
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 09:36 am by Auspicious

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I think I know now what's ur main job -being a clown for pparties-  I  talked about Epw and u jumped to PedroSner again lmfae
All he ever talks is about me dude LOL im better then him CSGO or EPW , by ages dude he can't even sleep at night
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think I know now what's ur main job -being a clown for pparties-  I  talked about Epw and u jumped to PedroSner again lmfae
'' I  talked about Epw and u jumped to PedroSner again lmfae ''
Why not roast more than 1 retard while I'm at it?
Man your main job is farming vegetables for 50 euros a month, get off my nuts