Epic Perfect World

Allimentatie vs Lokos Russian Sin

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
When we were counting in the beginning we had like 62 lol

When i went on air to kill EPs, i counted 89 red names.. Some were dead in sz also. Was ok Pk i'm sure.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
When i went in air to kill EPs, i counted 89 red names.. Some were dead in sz also. Was ok Pk i'm sure.
Seems pretty accurate since Prodigy counted 88

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lol my friend i won lol

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why would i check unknown players gears LMAO you died over and over to my squad, that's all it matters.
I die 2x you make SS. Proves enough of how important i am to you. Everyone noticed your obsession with me just because i'm better player then you.
How much did you pay for your GE?
Your silver-tier gameplay on FACEIT made me cringe

btw nothing impressive about this video

@ alli 

u got destroyed 4-0 by this dude not even a week ago hehe

( ur still sux 100% gear 0% skill, lets not forget how terrible u were before you sucki sucki xp for scripts)

>> my video w/ you getting ez'd with 0 effort b4 tryhardism gheilordmceasy gameplay began

http://tiny.cc/ClashoftheKings

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Nothing, was done by me , if you want i'll upload one of my recent matches.
The FaceIt match he posted was when i had started CS GO don't think i had even had the rank from 10 matches.

Before i got my 7days CD. anything else? Maybe you wanna get boosted after
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 12:13 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Nice weather lately.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Nice weather lately.
Yah is really warm for this time of year :o
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

btw nothing impressive about this video

@ alli

u got destroyed 4-0 by this dude not even a week ago hehe

( ur still sux 100% gear 0% skill, lets not forget how terrible u were before you sucki sucki xp for scripts)

>> my video w/ you getting ez'd with 0 effort b4 tryhardism gheilordmceasy gameplay began

http://tiny.cc/ClashoftheKings
u post only ur wins while i even destroyed u more then u did on me
And dude go watch his video and then watch this video u will see big difference in trying and not trying  but ye u never accept my 1v1's u just sig a pt on me when u cant do anything urselff u need all the help u can get u cant tick my charm anymore ehhehehehe lmao 
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 03:32 am by Dream

icyyuki

Nice weather lately.
Bad weather, no more snow! :(

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Yah is really warm for this time of year :o
I want snow, but then again....Don't want to deal with the shit storm that happens after in this area (frozen pipes..Nasty roads)

Bad weather, no more snow! :(

NC is the sux. :C I didn't get to make an Olaf :/

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I want snow, but then again....Don't want to deal with the shit storm that happens after in this area (frozen pipes..Nasty roads)
NC is the sux. :C I didn't get to make an Olaf :/
It's to cold for FL
No me gusta lmao  :-[

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Some of you people are delusional af LOOOOOOOOOOL Omg 6 pages of lols. @teru sorry man i thought u were complete trash but we 1v1ed and you're decent and i do respect anyone who beats me but srsly you sound obsessed af with pedro. 
@the guild counts, it was quiet the near numbers, as no one really wiped the other. for a moment stop the bs and be fair. 
@Domgras xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i loled man... everyone knows sins is about gears... anyway skill still makes the difference, i still beat Sati occasioanlly but most of the time he wins too. there is no skill in killing a sin as a barb, but its actually a shame to lose to a sin as a barb.. my excuse is too damn op gear when i die xDDDDDD
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Some of you people are delusional af LOOOOOOOOOOL Omg 6 pages of lols. @teru sorry man i thought u were complete trash but we 1v1ed and you're decent and i do respect anyone who beats me but srsly you sound obsessed af with pedro.
@the guild counts, it was quiet the near numbers, as no one really wiped the other. for a moment stop the bs and be fair.
@Domgras xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i loled man... everyone knows sins is about gears... anyway skill still makes the difference, i still beat Sati occasioanlly but most of the time he wins too. there is no skill in killing a sin as a barb, but its actually a shame to lose to a sin as a barb.. my excuse is too damn op gear when i die xDDDDDD
Bro u already destroy him so easily .. He is paper barb for me makes video of 2 kills .. 1st time he kill 2nd time randomly jumps and says go roflllllllllllll man i swear no words for this .. Thinking he is best barb but gets mad when he dies and makes nerf threads man
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 03:40 am by Dream

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Bro u already destroy him so easily .. He is paper barb for me makes video of 2 kills .. 1st time he kill 2nd time randomly jumps and says go roflllllllllllll man i swear no words for this .. Thinking he is best barb but gets mad when he dies and makes nerf threads man
Lol!!! Sadly that's a true story