Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | Sner dominating Tyrants

icyyuki

Angela is that you ..................................................
who

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
good video, nice music. GJ

Do u like green colors?...

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-8: lil Sneraldine destroying enemy

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

I like green dots
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2016, 03:07 pm by Snow

Offline Marika

half shot with heal

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Honestly it's not even one of my favorite colours lol it's just a UI to match the frog ini i've had for some time, can't really be bothered to get a new one, as i don't really play often .
half shot with heal
I am bad and that's not good.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
Honestly it's not even one of my favorite colours lol it's just a UI to match the frog ini i've had for some time, can't really be bothered to get a new one, as i don't really play often .I am bad and that's not good.
Don't lie let you play often

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Don't lie let you play often
I used to play daily , now i play 2-3 times a week. After a full month unable to play.
Doesn't seem that often. But glad you enjoyed the video  :normal-3: don't forget to subscribe and put like.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 lol disband artifex cos sucks and join oc to be doggy hahaha and ofc has more then 1 healer no matter what xdddddddd funny silver players rofl ...

Joke aside nice video music 50/50  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
lol disband artifex cos sucks and join oc to be doggy hahaha and ofc has more then 1 healer no matter what xdddddddd funny silver players rofl ...

Joke aside nice video music 50/50  :police:
i would use one of your gay ass vocal house musics next video but i don't plan to make one LOL

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Damn man .. our squad literally carried this pk.
Despite the fact that you've been inactive for a while, I still believe you're one of the best squad leaders  :-\
Also,nice gameplay and great job on the survivability.
Rofl I'm joking,you suck :normal-1:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
I used to play daily , now i play 2-3 times a week. After a full month unable to play.
Doesn't seem that often. But glad you enjoyed the video  :normal-3: don't forget to subscribe and put like.
didnt even watch lel

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
didnt even watch lel
you are still a big fan , so it's ok

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
you are still a big fan , so it's ok
nah i'm not