Epic Perfect World

hmmz

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Could do better with those numbers, but atleast pk is back and Tyrants wont outnumber every pk. 
Ty for pk.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
My baby link all alone.
I promise I'll be there next time, you don't have to go through this alone; we can do this together. Me and you.
I'll lead you, and the noobs that join (kialandi,zhake,trey and other randoms) and we will all be there together.
I love you, kiss.
Don't do this again, I'll always be there, you don't have to go squadless, I'll always lead, just for you.
Mwah.
Love goals.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video Linkerina 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video Aura, well played even without PT.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you are annoying piece of shit EA in mass pk with your APS, good music+gameplay the numbers were insane but oh well, it's about time  :police:
ty for pk.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
My baby link all alone.
I promise I'll be there next time, you don't have to go through this alone; we can do this together. Me and you.
I'll lead you, and the noobs that join (kialandi,zhake,trey and other randoms) and we will all be there together.
I love you, kiss.
Don't do this again, I'll always be there, you don't have to go squadless, I'll always lead, just for you.
Mwah.
:-[ no me?

OT: Best is me. But you pretty good too  :-*

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video dude keep it up  ;)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Look at them talking about numbers when we had 6 pts and a half at PK and tyrants had 72 at their regroup counted ( blunted lance stand ) why dont you just accept u guys are just no quality lol

Offline Quit

• Quited

• : D
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2016, 12:26 pm by Nyx
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Kasing

My baby link all alone.
I love you, kiss.
Mwah.
Nooob, I took care of my idol 😡 he was not alone. It did cost me bunch of chi pills and cloud eruptions for him to be comfortable 😘

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
nice video but what the f is that music bro
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
nice video but what the f is that music bro
Lovee

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Nice video noob