Epic Perfect World

Black Desert Online - Character Creator!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Going to be playing Black Desert, the best graphic'd MMORPG ever created when it comes to NA?

They released a character creator so that you can make your toon NOW and carry it over to NA servers!

Here's a link to it : 

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/?trcode=PRCCM1

It's really awesome, I just wanted to share it with you all, enjoy!

Example of CC

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Wouldn't even play the game, would just spend a life time creating a character. 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Man you're really slow to hear about this.

Anyway, the game looks great, lets just hope they will carry it over here well.

The game is really focused around PVP lategame, since there is no PVE except world bosses.

PVP is focused on mass faction castle sieges.

One of the best video examples that really shows how much coordination is required
(You can see how they gather same classes, and just put them all around the castle to defend, Like archers on top of the caste, warriors with shields at the bridge, sorceress's fight them off etc.)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Nah I just know plenty of people that play this game that didn't know about it yet

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Nah I just know plenty of people that play this game that didn't know about it yet
Same was with BnS.

Offline Adriel

• Noob
  • Characters: Adriel
This game looks alot more fun than blade and soul lol 

judas

i play on gamenet a bit, all i have to say is if EU/NA want to succeed with buy 2 play model, they have to do quite few things different than other publishers.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Is this a good game?

latent

i play on gamenet a bit, all i have to say is if EU/NA want to succeed with buy 2 play model, they have to do quite few things different than other publishers.
character creator is amazing, really ***ing amazing. i played it for a few weeks now on russian servers and it really is a nice game. it is very repetitive though. i'm curious to the changes they will make to it when it's brought to the western market.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This. I've been on it for a week+ now.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
DEAR HAM AND CHEESE...

This is by FAR one of the most in-depth Character Creation menus I have ever seen - I haven't gotten to the gameplay yet because green screen of death for YT player. Gotta fix it. But DAMN...If the CC is that good I can only imagine how good gameplay looks! I'm excited to try this game.
Hello.
I downloaded this a few days ago, but I haven't had a chance to actually check it out. The results around look great, though. Hoping the game will be good as well.  :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
amg that thing is fun

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
amg that thing is fun

Roomi,dat makeup going over her eyebrows, is that supposed to happen?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Roomi,dat makeup going over her eyebrows, is that supposed to happen?

ya cos it's a tattoo but it's really light so it looks more like makeup.  and there's no way for me to change the vertical size of the tattoo on just the top without affect the bottom as well and it makes it too squished  :-[