Epic Perfect World

OUTCASTS☆ RAW SAVAGE/UNCUT FOOTAGE

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Easy pk with the same people thinking they won something after getting annihilated 2 hours non stop.
Good video dude , your chi bar is so confusing i don't think i could get used to that lol.

So true, should keep playing CS, this game ain't good for you lol

was fun pk ,i was with soochi coochi again hehe

Wtf cheater
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
So true, should keep playing CS, this game ain't good for you lol
I didn't stop playing anything or doing anything for PW. 
Go be worried with your stuff i'll be worried with mine.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Easy pk with the same people thinking they won something after getting annihilated 2 hours non stop.
Good video dude , your chi bar is so confusing i don't think i could get used to that lol.

even after your rage quit for losing to tyrants sorry i mean " break " you still remain as delusional lost most of that pk with 30+ more then us + randoms backstabbing us and still claiming win....look at video poor snow takes sig dies ....and thats win :D gf gf :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

even after your rage quit for losing to tyrants sorry i mean " break " you still remain as delusional lost most of that pk with 30+ more then us + randoms backstabbing us and still claiming win....look at video poor snow takes sig dies ....and thats win :D gf gf :)
Sorry to break it down to you but not being able to play as much isn't rage quitting. 2-1 TW for Artifex, 100% DT's won , and 75/80% of the PKs. Doesn't seem like much of a loss.
If you knew english , and had read my post, i clearly said there "i'm not quitting i will still be arround".

Delusional ? You should take a look at the things you say , and the guild members you have , maybe you find the meaning of delusional there.
Don't have to be upset cause you lost PK man , it's just a game ,chill.
Last Edit: Jan 30, 2016, 11:18 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************

even after your rage quit for losing to tyrants sorry i mean " break " you still remain as delusional lost most of that pk with 30+ more then us + randoms backstabbing us and still claiming win....look at video poor snow takes sig dies ....and thats win :D gf gf :)
Snow is probably the only wizard in the game that has the balls to dive into a whole faction with Ice prison and come out alive, it isn't a supprise he gets hate targeted, ^^
and on topic good video and good pk, was fun  :)

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Nice pk, too bad I wasn't there D:

Hi Pedrito
Essence

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Be nice to other users in the forums and put your trash in the trashbin rather than typing it in this thread, thx...

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Cleaned once.
Now keep it on-topic and drama free.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
looked like fun pk time to re-activate Team69 :rolleyes:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
looked like fun pk time to re-activate Team69 :rolleyes:
pls do

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
cool view from losing side hehe enjoyed watch n good songs  :-*

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
I think my team won rofl

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
attack of the bots

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Aw I missed pk.  :(

Give tracklist, it gave me multiple orgasms.  :-*

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
was easy rofl3lok3k another marathon, nice vid. died 3-5 times most of those were to AG ea party