Epic Perfect World

LemonPops PSY - Mass PK with Axe&Group Heaven Vs Alamat TeamPH Shades & Respect

Offline Lemonade

Pk are almost hour , i came late , i dont have a good pk on it . 3 last wave, i hope next time it will more challenge. They wipe within a few minutes.

Im still learning my class . im still trying to reach 80rpdt but im out of ec . being front liner on mass are pretty good . and aa'ing me isnt a good idea.

Sorry on music that was my favorite :)

Keyboard use - a4tech x7 gv800

Last Edit: Jan 30, 2016, 02:55 am by Lemonade
I'm curious, why are you gliding through the air with no mount to be seen at 0:53-0:55 and again at 3:33-3:35?  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm curious, why are you gliding through the air with no mount to be seen at 0:53-0:55 and again at 3:33-3:35?  :police:
What the hell, she is. That's weird man. 
I call hacks

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
What the hell, she is. That's weird man.
I call hacks

I like ur GIF man..

OT:Nice video ;)

Offline Lemonade

I'm curious, why are you gliding through the air with no mount to be seen at 0:53-0:55 and again at 3:33-3:35?  :police:
Its like a bug when im walking and i do attack fast or some one hit me, theres a time also that i dont see my cast action while using skills so i need to relog, or maybe its on my internet, my normal ping are 600-800 due to slow internet. 

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers
Perfect wife of Mentalista, but 10x better. Watch a hater say 10 x 0 = 0  :-*  :normal-15:

Offline Lemonade

Perfect wife of Mentalista, but 10x better. Watch a hater say 10 x 0 = 0  :-*  :normal-15:
Who said that  :tiger-24:

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers
Who said that  :tiger-24:

No one, but I think you should marry that harpoonist guy, he is l3est slave EP.   :normal-48: :pig-48: :monkey-48: :normal-15: :pig-37: