Epic Perfect World

Gear Suggestion

God Of Frenzy + interval, interval, interval on r8 dagger
not some poleaxe lvl 145...

edited so u see what i mean
Grats, i bet it's really hard for you to kill most people :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

wow gz dude, first try yeah?

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut

*flips the table* dude ihy

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
That's exactly how life works.. People buy a nokia brick phone. Then one day they come out with a flip phone. Now we're on touch screen phones. Change is what life is about.
your comparison is as stupid as your suggestion, r8 is already end game, state of the art futuristic phone shit w/e u want to call it, you start with dragon gear and end with r8 gear which you spend time after upgrading it, not change it later on to a new product that has nothing to do with the previous thus making all your work irrelevant, since your edate said something about walmart i assume you both have the economic sense of a walmart cashier 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That's exactly how life works.. People buy a nokia brick phone. Then one day they come out with a flip phone. Now we're on touch screen phones. Change is what life is about.
its not real life
no1 is gonna add any new set even if it receives 99/100 votes
3years have passed since people actually got good stats
2 years since ppl got godly stats
too many ecs and $ have been used for gears and there's no use of it other than 'fixing' 4 items switch when there are 12 others to work on
why do such a sacrifice when there are other items that can be fixed in order to make scripting meaningless
e.g restrict rings/ cards and so on

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
your comparison is as stupid as your suggestion, r8 is already end game, state of the art futuristic phone shit w/e u want to call it, you start with dragon gear and end with r8 gear which you spend time after upgrading it, not change it later on to a new product that has nothing to do with the previous thus making all your work irrelevant, since your edate said something about walmart i assume you both have the economic sense of a walmart cashier

someones getting nasty.. i think we hit a nerve..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
*flips the table* dude ihy
its just an edit, the weapon doesnt exist
wow gz dude, first try yeah?

yes
Grats, i bet it's really hard for you to kill most people :)

read above
wtf  

ftw

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
its just an edit, the weapon doesnt exist
fcking nerd photoshopping weapon to fap to stats

Offline Nea

• Game Master
fcking nerd photoshopping weapon to fap to stats

just for the notice : gof 2x int is around 1x 600k tries or something
so 3x int, yeaaaaaaaaa LOL.
You'd be wrong about the walmart but no point explaining why. Nokia brick phone is completely different to current iphone's. Just like r8 is different to dragon gear and a new set of gear would be different to r8. Just because change has been left out for too long doesnt mean it should be implemented. Kindly stop taking personal shots at me and my 'e-date' and focus on the task at hand. Namely coming up with an argument that makes sense. Real life is a progression of accessories. Whether that be changing clothes based on what is currently in fashion, upgrading phones from non-touch screen to touch screen, analog watches to digital watches. Progression is what forces people to spend money and spending money is what keeps the world spinning (Please dont make some sort of magnetic physics points on why the Earth spins in response to that part of my post). You're idea about r8 is good so dont change it because you would have to work for a new set of gear in order to pk effectively is backward thinking and part of the reason we're in the mess of the script era.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
You'd be wrong about the walmart but no point explaining why. Nokia brick phone is completely different to current iphone's. Just like r8 is different to dragon gear and a new set of gear would be different to r8. Just because change has been left out for too long doesnt mean it should be implemented. Kindly stop taking personal shots at me and my 'e-date' and focus on the task at hand. Namely coming up with an argument that makes sense. Real life is a progression of accessories. Whether that be changing clothes based on what is currently in fashion, upgrading phones from non-touch screen to touch screen, analog watches to digital watches. Progression is what forces people to spend money and spending money is what keeps the world spinning (Please dont make some sort of magnetic physics points on why the Earth spins in response to that part of my post). You're idea about r8 is good so dont change it because you would have to work for a new set of gear in order to pk effectively is backward thinking and part of the reason we're in the mess of the script era.
i dont understand how my 3x int boots point is ignored . You dont have endgame r8 items and you want new . Using phone comparisons , there is iPhone6 but youre using iPhone3 and say there needs to be an iPhone10

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
again economic sense of a Walmart cashier , there will be no money spent on new gear because people will decide to quit instead knowing they spent money on something that got removed to implement a gear set easy to acquire and as in real world, they'll either demand a refund or stop using the product, in this case playing the game, whatever fancy game breaking idea you had has more con's than pros , this is my last reply until you figure out why its never going to work 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i dont understand how my 3x int boots point is ignored . You dont have endgame r8 items and you want new . Using phone comparisons , there is iPhone6 but youre using iPhone3 and say there needs to be an iPhone10
i can make u 3int boot bro

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
r8 should stay endgame because it will make more money over time. R9 will bring you money once and then you will get no money anymore because there are no new players coming which means you will have to add r10 then r11 etc which ends in an endless gear treadmill where you have to keep adding new gear and rendering ppls stuff useless