Epic Perfect World

Gear Suggestion

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I only log on to pk because I hate pve and I've spent around $1000 on this server over a 2 year period to avoid doing pve but I'd gladly farm or donate for a new set of gear if it restored balance to pvp. Scripting has ruined this game imo. If the easiest or only way to fix the game is to add a new set of gear I'm all for it. I do understand the server has to make money and lucky rolls are perfect for that but this server survived a long time before every player had multiple sets of gear.
Last Edit: Feb 07, 2016, 03:13 am by FaiI

kitty stew

lol your missing the point no one made them do that your worse then that Eve person talking bout being equal this and that, people said autopot was never gonna come and look where we at now...so please save it with the extra and I've been in EPW longer then most the people who do these nerf/balance threads and do my research across various games as too why they stay popular and top of their respective genres but you think you know so much more...all yall can do is say this and that about people who worked their ass off or paid for their good? what about the peopl who got good gear in 2 rolls? 1 roll? and they should be equal right? that's the bs yall want to attempt to feed me...like get real, I've played just like yall, and I've reshaped as much as yall so do yourself a favor and stop the madness and really open your eyes...and fyi it's only a matter of time before PWI themselves change the system anyway. Or do you not follow the official game? It was a suggestion to better the game as a whole, I don't see you thinking of a logical one. So...hop off and good bye.

your idea sucks (this along with the r9 one) and shows you have little understanding of this server as many new players who suggest r9 here do

official server is that way -->
I only log on to pk because I hate pve and I've spent around $1000 on this server over a 2 year period to avoid doing pve but I'd gladly farm or donate for a new set of gear if it restored balance to pvp. Scripting has ruined this game imo. If the easiest or only way to fix the game is to add a new set of gear I'm all for it. I do understand the server has to make money and lucky rolls are perfect for that but this server survived a long time before every player had multiple sets of gear.
Finally, someone that gets it. The idea wasn't to implement r9, it was to implement a new set of gear to make scripting in and out of defensive and offensive r8 pointless. R9 is the only gear I know of that does this, so I said r9 in my initial post. 
Why don't we implement r9 gear and when making you can choose to either roll a defensive r9 set for support/cata classes or you can roll an attack set for DD classes with maybe the option to change for those indecisive people like myself out there, and when making you choose either a defensive stat or offensive stat, with the option to change for those in between players....hmm. How is this any different from my idea from using 2-3 r8 pieces to make 1 r8 piece? like previous stated it wanna stop gear switching make it unavailable to do so while in combat, same with cards.
For starters I'm talking about a new set of gear which has nothing to do with r8. My idea to have a defensive set and an offensive set to choose from has nothing to do with your suggestion. You either have a full support set to play support/cata build or you play on a full offensive set. My ideareally limits the freedom that people enjoy in this game but that freedom was abused when scripts came around. Anything else you want explained?

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
While I am generally opposed to a new set of gear appearing and having to refarm everything after ive donated + farm to end game gear a bunch of toons.

And assuming the only issue at hand is the gear change from scripting, not qqing about how someone hypothetically spent 1mil dama and never got a 3x int/ somethingelse.

Maybe two different kinds of r8 sets could be used, one which rolls mostly attack stats and the other which rerolls only def stats. The one with the def stats can have a vit requirement(idk maybe a 700 vit? this part is debatable) like seby suggested with cape, which would make it difficult/ineffective for people who switch between gear.
now on to the main issue - the people who have farmed and donated alot to get all their stats on the r8, a gm or agatio could either classify the gear which has atleast 2x tanky stats (like rmd rpd phydef eleresist) to be tanky gears and give them a vit requirement to prevent them from being switched (The way I see it this is sorta alotta work for gms I doubt theyd wanna do it).

But in the end nothing will be done about the gears cause its pretty much okay as it is, the autopot function was introducted not cause there was some revolutionary iPhone 6s on the market, but cause Russians were able to use it and Agatio couldn't stop them from doing that so he made it available to everyone.

If you really want to wage a war vs scripting id rather you start with things like Cape / tome / ring /cards  instead of making a beeline for r8.

your kungfu is goot

OmegaRa

These absurd ideas of new gear...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Why are people still arguing about this? There's literally no chance of this EVER happening. Besides, like all threads related to gear we always end up on the topic of scripts.... It's nothing new.
"My honor is my loyalty