Epic Perfect World

Looking for E-date

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
''for fun'' I'm legit interested how you get GE in 116 wins, especially how you manage to uprank from like LE after the biggest rank update this year.
I have several accounts with diff ranks in fact, and that account was Global at like 80 wins anyway.
How did i got ? Definitly not 1vs1ing on Aim maps against some angry forum guy lol.

As for the legit comment yes it's a legit rank no boosts or hacks of any sort if that's your question.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I have several accounts with diff ranks in fact, and that account was Global at like 80 wins anyway.
How did i got ? Definitly not 1vs1ing on Aim maps against some angry forum guy lol
You were probably boosted then mate. Unless you have an insanely natural aptitude for this game. I doubt this second scenario, no offense. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
You were probably boosted
Called it  :normal-2: everyone other then you who is Global is always boosted , so funny.

Oh and before you twist my words i never said Aim doesn't matter, i said it's not everything.
Obviously anyone who plays CS GO on  a competitive level practices Aim , along with other stuff..

As you can see ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Called it  :normal-2: everyone other then you who is Global is always boosted , so funny.

Oh and before you twist my words i never said Aim doesn't matter, i said it's not everything.
Obviously anyone who plays CS GO on  a competitive level practices Aim , along with other stuff..

As you can see ..
So done dude my god

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
You were probably boosted then mate. Unless you have an insanely natural aptitude for this game. I doubt this second scenario, no offense.

I actually have those bad quality videos i saved since i was trying something with a program a while ago , perhaps i'll record a match sometime soon and post since you seem to think all of us are silvers or boosted.

Taken from my GOTV downloads as i did not had Fraps open yeah..

Offline Areashi

• Banned

I actually have those bad quality videos i saved since i was trying something with a program a while ago , perhaps i'll record a match sometime soon and post since you seem to think all of us are silvers or boosted.

Taken from my GOTV downloads as i did not had Fraps open yeah..
easy to do vs novas, also the crosshair placement in those videos is disgusting.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
easy to do vs novas
Except that one of them is on a Global acc where i solo MM (Mirage).
But ok i guess might aswell say they are silvers, am i right? 
Post some of your global matches i guess we all would love to see.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Except that one of them is on a Global acc where i solo MM (Mirage).
But ok i guess might aswell say they are silvers, am i right?
Post some of your global matches i guess we all would love to see.
Please realise one thing.

this isn't global level crosshair placement

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Please realise one thing.

this isn't global level crosshair placement
Since I'm above all global players  I have been testing their capabilities so I used bad crosshair placement to play with them.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
naem momo me rev kasai ( substitute pedrosner maxime and noisy) winner esl cologne 2017

kitty stew

^ so whens the edate?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
naem momo me rev kasai ( substitute pedrosner maxime and noisy) winner esl cologne 2017
easy event easy skins i think

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Since I'm above all global players  I have been testing their capabilities so I used bad crosshair placement to play with them.
lmfao this is done vs novas

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
lmfao this is done vs novas
queue as global vs novas you are good 

Insanity