Epic Perfect World

Playoff suggestion

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
What happens if the final fight is longer than 8 minutes? If you DQ both players, nobody wins?
Give both 2nd place  :police:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Make playoffs for wr only pls gn , this is the dream 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
Monday:
The Playoffs Event will have restrictions such as:
Players cannot have defense rank 8 items in their inventory (this mean players cannot have rank 8 pieces of gear containing defense stats such as reduce xxxx damage (phys and magic) aswell as the pdef / mdef 10% more than 1x per piece)
Players will have around 5 minutes, this is the time i suaully take to set the random matches, edit the post, save the images and set the recording, give or take some seconds, i won't be to strict with the time i will wait most likely for everyone to confirm they are rdy, in case people dont reply i will just go on and close the NPC's codes. NPC's will disappear after those 5 minutes not giving the chance for people to cheat.
Violating this rule by any method found will result in an instant disqualificaiton + the player will be banned fromt he event for a week (yes we have a list with players removed)
def weap + vit tome should be enough, there's no need for rpd/rmd on any armor part. its better to remove them from event. 
unless its a 2xcasting + rpd for example.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
dq means they are outta event bye bye the one that is supposted to fight the winner of that match gets a free pass
ye but she means if the two that were fighting for 1st place got DQ'd who would be 1st place winner >?<

Angelica

ye but she means if the two that were fighting for 1st place got DQ'd who would be 1st place winner >?<
this, yes

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Monday:
The Playoffs Event will have restrictions such as:
Players cannot have defense rank 8 items in their inventory (this mean players cannot have rank 8 pieces of gear containing defense stats such as reduce xxxx damage (phys and magic) aswell as the pdef / mdef 10% more than 1x per piece)
Players will have around 5 minutes, this is the time i suaully take to set the random matches, edit the post, save the images and set the recording, give or take some seconds, i won't be to strict with the time i will wait most likely for everyone to confirm they are rdy, in case people dont reply i will just go on and close the NPC's codes. NPC's will disappear after those 5 minutes not giving the chance for people to cheat.
Violating this rule by any method found will result in an instant disqualificaiton + the player will be banned fromt he event for a week (yes we have a list with players removed)
just think for a sec, its gonna ruin playoffs completely, an good geared sin as myself against an myst or ep with no def camp is gonna be litterally 0 effort fight for me, or a good geared ea with above 100 attack lvls or insta chan with a little bit of brain can nuke any sin with no def gears, same goes for ep's or myst against a barb or wr. I am totally against this tbh.
Tuesday:
This one will be a bit diferent and simple to execute.
Duels will be removed entirely.
Fights will be added 3 extra minutes, which means a total 8 minutes for each match.
Now the tricky and fun part, after the 8 minutes if there is no winner, both players will be disqualified.
As for this i dont see anything wrong about it 

На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
What happens if the final fight is longer than 8 minutes? If you DQ both players, nobody wins?
Didn't think about that one :X
But can think of something for that too :-\
What you guys think about the rak 8 weapon ? should be allowed or not ?
Only 2 people said something about the Dragon only idea, anyone else thinks this could help ? :rolleyes:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Only 2 people said something about the Dragon only idea, anyone else thinks this could help ? :rolleyes:
no need for rank 8 weps in dragon only

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
def weapon should be allowed , some classes are too squishy without
i feel like i'm dead

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I dont think first method would work for many reasons
For example my psy's gear has rpdt on all parts and thats because i compensate on dmg with attack lvl.I dont even have second set of gears that means i cannot participate even if i never used dragon top,vit tome,cube,phy ring etc?
P.s not qqing just giving some cons :P
*Edit maybe dragon gear would be more fair*

I'll remove the spider web from my psy for tuesday tho sounds really intresting :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
charlie chaplin ur points have a reason but how about you beeing allowed to do that BUT you can never use white voodoo ? :rolleyes:

im getting few pm's about the rank 8 weapon beeing allowed aswell, to give some defense so people dont die too fast.
so allowing rank 8 weapons, into the first option.

second option is still the same i just need to find a solution for the final :X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
people cry about 100 atk lvl eas nuking sins but in 2014 I had to fight 3.33 occult sins with -50 ct and low damage and managed to win 30% of the time if I didn't get unlucky, people complaining too much learn the g a m e
def weapons + def accessories + cards will be enough no tome or cape
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
so basically no r8 armors with def allowed?

Angelica

I'd stick to dragon gear and maybe allow duel for the last fight to make sure there's a winner, it's not very likely to exceed 8 minutes in dragon gears anyway

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i i didnt wanna go with the dragon gears :( simply cuz i think people worked a bit to get such rank gears so it makes sense to use them, diferent from abusing a certain stat. the "campling" only sucks cuz ppl tend to be affraid to fight so wait for duel and try to win.
but i guess if u guys wanna try it with dragon we can try it on wednesday :p