Epic Perfect World

Playoff suggestion

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
are you stupid or just pretending, checking one by one takes 5 seconds because you look at items you banned from use if you see one insta DQ which takes less time than 15 minutes fights, stop commenting your ideas are as bad as your gameplay
Lol turd, GMs are not babysisters, in pratical ways this would be such ridiculous, stoping fight all time cuz aixos, allimentatie, malprixix, is changing def cape, puzzle and ring. You guys gave us all this def trouble and now u want to fix it with such dificulties? Go learn that game already, this game is as much hard as minecraft, why try hard...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
3sogs/fight vs any class but sins, against sins endless coz #tidal
Restrict def cards (destroyer longevity durability soulprine lifeprime) from dd classes( all but eps/wrs/wbs)
Restrict rings
Keep dreaming, you , Dom and many others
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 10:05 am by Auspicious

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lol turd, GMs are not babysisters, in pratical ways this would be such ridiculous, stoping fight all time cuz aixos, allimentatie, malprixix, is changing def cape, puzzle and ring. You guys gave us all this def trouble and now u want to fix it with such dificulties? Go learn that game already, this game is as much hard as minecraft, why try hard...
you were bad pre and post script era only saying you have in this is kissing our shoes for making you last 2 seconds more, def camping was around for ages but only a few people knew, sooner or later it would have gone out considering 100 def camping Russians came to server but your coffee bean brain cannot comprehend that
since agatio doesn't plan on nerfing def script then babysitting in playoffs is necessary 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Guys stop insulting each other -.-

Geo checking doesn't take 5 seconds, it takes a bit more cuz i have to insert the ID's 1 by 1 for each player.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Guys stop insulting each other -.-

Geo checking doesn't take 5 seconds, it takes a bit more cuz i have to insert the ID's 1 by 1 for each player.
ok so it takes on average 30 seconds compared to the average 10 minute boring fights, which one do you prefer? also take in mind that once a few players get DQ d a couple of times people will learn to do as asked and things will take less time to inspect, if a fight stalls for so long and you see something wrong you inspect him, and don't you have the ability to get any skills of any class, sin bag inspecting skill is 30 sec CD with no effort to cast.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
you were bad pre and post script era only saying you have in this is kissing our shoes for making you last 2 seconds more, def camping was around for ages but only a few people knew, sooner or later it would have gone out considering 100 def camping Russians came to server but your coffee bean brain cannot comprehend that
since agatio doesn't plan on nerfing def script then babysitting in playoffs is necessary

Im better than all your friends what u try, you guys bring def camp and want to give the fix to it now? You are a joke, gtfo of the server with your friends and go camp macro in minecraft, Dont Starv, Call of Duty and whatever game with your dracula descent blood.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
ok so it takes on average 30 seconds compared to the average 10 minute boring fights, which one do you prefer? also take in mind that once a few players get DQ d a couple of times people will learn to do as asked and things will take less time to inspect, if a fight stalls for so long and you see something wrong you inspect him, and don't you have the ability to get any skills of any class, sin bag inspecting skill is 30 sec CD with no effort to cast.
We can have only the normal skills :/ morai and primal we cant, at least i dont have them lol but i doubt its possible.
That sin idea isnt bad i will see today what i can do with it :-\

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
We can have only the normal skills :/ morai and primal we cant, at least i dont have them lol but i doubt its possible.
That sin idea isnt bad i will see today what i can do with it :-\
here is a summary to help you understand how I expect it to go - you give the rules in beggining and say a new one was added and explain this -bank items banned from event or you get dq if caught with them on you during fight - you do the sorting and post on website  - come back and remove bank - start fights normally and check only the 2 players fighting and so on until event is over, it needs more thinking as for you need new rule added on playoffs what each class is allowed to have on them so doing it today is kind of hard 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
I'm going to eat now but i will see how that sin skill behaves, then will reply here if i find any problem/solution with it.
BRB

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
As a lot of people said, Playoffs event isn't anymore funny or revelant.
This event can just be stopped, and remplaced with 2v2/3v3/5v5/6v6.

Script, camp, unbalanced skills made 1v1 event useless. There are no rules to balance it.
Totaly ridicule to talk about sog when there is like 1 decent cleric who still show to playoff... Like 1 cleric every 5 playoffs...

Playoffs event is pointless. 
I stopped to show and I crazily love 1v1.
I 1v1 with friends with who we can enjoy each other entertaining 1v1.

Today people seem proud to script 100def lvl - 100 atk lvl or chan or aps. It's their problem..

Only suggestion I liked is to limit class, there are more than 50% sins every playoffs since like 2 years...
But yeah like I said.. playoffs is sh!t..
New house for non skilled people searching to prove something from 1v1.

Enjoy script, camp and duel.. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
As a lot of people said, Playoffs event isn't anymore funny or revelant.
This event can just be stopped, and remplaced with 2v2/3v3/5v5/6v6.

Script, camp, unbalanced skills made 1v1 event useless. There are no rules to balance it.
Totaly ridicule to talk about sog when there is like 1 decent cleric who still show to playoff... Like 1 cleric every 5 playoffs...

Playoffs event is pointless.
I stopped to show and I crazily love 1v1.
I 1v1 with friends with who we can enjoy each other entertaining 1v1.

Today people seem proud to script 100def lvl - 100 atk lvl or chan or aps. It's their problem..

Only suggestion I liked is to limit class, there are more than 50% sins every playoffs since like 2 years...
But yeah like I said.. playoffs is sh!t..
New house for non skilled people searching to prove something from 1v1.

Enjoy script, camp and duel..
Sog won't be changed because even when people kept bringing it up years ago when 3/4 EPs turned up most times it wasn't changed.
It's worse in 2v2 when you have EP/sin (or similar) and it's 2v1 for 2+ mins and in that time that's enough to kill one opposition.
If you all want to fix the reduce phy/mag damage script drama.. Bring out r9 gear!

OT: Limiting classes isn't a bad suggestion, no one but sins will won't to participate in an event where majority of participants  are end game sins.. but even if classes were limited, you'd just have a wider class variety of losers for a sin or wiz to be in first place...

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
As most of the players complain about the def lvl/ scripts in playoffs we could solve this issue by introducing a Playoffs gear set. If there is no def/atk lvl on the set and the addons contribute to balance classes there is no requirement for script. I know from GM experience on an other server that GMs are able to create a PVP set. This set could be used for playoffs and for the comparison of players gaming skills.
The Playoffs gear set should be on a lower grade then dragon/r8 gear, give fewer defence, exclude atk/def lvl but it should balnce interval/chan between the classes.

If you like the idea please share and bump!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
As most of the players complain about the def lvl/ scripts in playoffs we could solve this issue by introducing a Playoffs gear set. If there is no def/atk lvl on the set and the addons contribute to balance classes there is no requirement for script. I know from GM experience on an other server that GMs are able to create a PVP set. This set could be used for playoffs and for the comparison of players gaming skills.
The Playoffs gear set should be on a lower grade then dragon/r8 gear, give fewer defence, exclude atk/def lvl but it should balnce interval/chan between the classes.

If you like the idea please share and bump!
Easier to just limit to Dragon everything, useless suggestion

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Limiting gear would be worth a shot.. it begs the question.. is playoffs about who is the best/most skilled player or the player with the best gear.. The event would be much more fun if u could go into it with a chance at winning whereas how it is now your only chance at winning is being an endgame wizzy or sin.  what could it hurt to try something new?? gm's might have to withstand some sin tantrums..but that happens either way..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy