Epic Perfect World

Playoff suggestion

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Matches have time limite, 5 minutes, if no winner is found players will have to duel.
What you are suggesting isnt a solution dom, you are suggesting us to stay around 3 hours for one event ? How does that make any sense ?
How will the purify rule change anything ? I didn't understand that one :/
This isnt a government either, we always take players suggestions / opinions into consideration. Just cuz yours don't add up doesn't mean we don't like you, thats some weird thinking dom -.-

Maybe the SoG can be the one thing to be changed, but there aren't cleric participating, its really rare but then agian the rule might be added.

Other suggestions are not needed :/

Isn't sins problems the same as others, the camp ? I seen assassins defending for 5min waiting for duel...So what needs ot be done is actually the damage increase where camping will not matter anymore.
Script i can't do much about it :/ some i know use script but i can't prove it, sadly.

If youlag on scripting use the simple models, you will not lag anymore, thtas the solution i know of only :/
don't allow people to bring heavy def gears with them, like def level weapon vit tome n that's it just like old days, but again it's going to take ages for people to get used to this and consume some time to check every player's inventory

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
(This is for the server in general, not just playoffs)

You wanna know how to fix it?

Remove def levels from all classes that they acquire from gear(except set bonuses for balance), that means you are no longer able to attain def lvls when reforging/engraving. Except EP's, and Barbs and BMs. The other classes were NEVER meant to be tanks.

Now the next question is, how do we limit the free gear switching from those 3 classes. A special copy of r8 weapon/accessories made that can acquire def levels from the forge, But have a vit limit to wear.

I dont know if that should apply to rmdt/rpdt aswell. but if a arcane class cant use 30def lvls wep. They will just wear 30% rpdt, which is same shiet, so I would also change that.

As far as armor rpdt/rmdt goes, got no clue.
(Meaning a special copy of gear that has vit limit.)

But to be honest, I feel like its too late now to make such changes. Alot of people have acquired very strong defense gear that they spent crazy amount of EC on. And the last thing the server needs is people ragequitting the server, since its slowly but surely diminishing.

Some people have became very used to defense gear saving their lives, they rely on it.
Forcing people to change their habits would couse an Uproar, since at the end of the days we're humans and we are lazy and everybody likes it easy.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
(This is for the server in general, not just playoffs)

You wanna know how to fix it?

Remove def levels from all classes that they acquire from gear(except set bonuses for balance), that means you are no longer able to attain def lvls when reforging/engraving. Except EP's, and Barbs and BMs. The other classes were NEVER meant to be tanks.

Now the next question is, how do we limit the free gear switching from those 3 classes. A special copy of r8 weapon/accessories made that can acquire def levels from the forge, But have a vit limit to wear.

I dont know if that should apply to rmdt/rpdt aswell. but if a arcane class cant use 30def lvls wep. They will just wear 30% rpdt, which is same shiet, so I would also change that.

As far as armor rpdt/rmdt goes, got no clue.
(Meaning a special copy of gear that has vit limit.)

But to be honest, I feel like its too late now to make such changes. Alot of people have acquired very strong defense gear that they spent crazy amount of EC on. And the last thing the server needs is people ragequitting the server, since its slowly but surely diminishing.

Some people have became very used to defense gear saving their lives, they rely on it.
Forcing people to change their habits would couse an Uproar, since at the end of the days we're humans and we are lazy and everybody likes it easy.
yeah i think its bad i cant hiero everyone cuz of def gears lol

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
yeah i think its bad i cant hiero everyone cuz of def gears lol
It goes both ways.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
It goes both ways.
youll be dead before leap animation finishes

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose

• Remove duels.
  • Do not allow purify spell.

+1  or keep duels but make it so u cantt use genie in them makes some classes 2 shot everything without a charm 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
playoffs event is a joke now, I remember over a year ago you had to actually plan and play smart to make it through especially as an ea, now the place is crawling with so many skillles players in def gears with awful gameplay, perfect example seen yday when I went, random Russian wf with 95 def levels switching 20 pieces with horrible shit gameplay took it so far to almost getting 2nd just because of running in def gear, only fix there is to this event is allowing a number of def items per class i.e. sin only def weapon, wf mg ep only weapon/tome/top etc
as for number of people allowed that has nothing to do with anything you won't win playoffs in your life
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
youll be dead before leap animation finishes
Heard OHT belts are getting removed. Woop
But yes. Everyone will die alot quicker, it will also cause people to not play so offensivelly knowing that def gear doesnt have their back if anything goes wrong.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I dunno how could i control such items to be brought in the event. How can i check that ?
Each Player Info takes 20 seconds (or 30) and can only see the equipped items, for the bank + inventory i would need to check items 1 by 1 cuz i can only check 1 ID at the time. This would take lot of time and then you want duels removed aswell as no time limit on the main fights ? So a single Event would take around 5 hours or even more.

About sins on 3 spark, how would a sin kill a wizard then ? or a barb ? Should remove 3 spark for everyone ? Then no one kills no one (cuz of the def camping) :/

The game was broken a long time ago when PW added those defense levels and attack levels, if i recall correctly was when sins came out also, was their intention to make this class very op, but it became very stupid.
At least we try to fix it and go around it, but as it seems, when we try to fix one thing another 3 or 4 stupid problems appear.

Removing the defense levels would make people rage, idunno about quit but surely rage :/

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Heard OHT belts are getting removed. Woop
But yes. Everyone will die alot quicker, it will also cause people to not play so offensivelly knowing that def gear doesnt have their back if anything goes wrong.
sharptooth> quickshot > takeaim all i need to 12k 12k 12k hiero you. Oht belt removed? Youll die to that combo even with 70% ct

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I dunno how could i control such items to be brought in the event. How can i check that ?
Each Player Info takes 20 seconds (or 30) and can only see the equipped items, for the bank + inventory i would need to check items 1 by 1 cuz i can only check 1 ID at the time. This would take lot of time and then you want duels removed aswell as no time limit on the main fights ? So a single Event would take around 5 hours or even more.

About sins on 3 spark, how would a sin kill a wizard then ? or a barb ? Should remove 3 spark for everyone ? Then no one kills no one (cuz of the def camping) :/

The game was broken a long time ago when PW added those defense levels and attack levels, if i recall correctly was when sins came out also, was their intention to make this class very op, but it became very stupid.
At least we try to fix it and go around it, but as it seems, when we try to fix one thing another 3 or 4 stupid problems appear.

Removing the defense levels would make people rage, idunno about quit but surely rage :/
easy fix, each player banks all def items and then bank npc is removed, during fight if player is caught in more def items than allowed he is insta DQ'd, so many players in playoffs during fight if one of them cheats there is easy way to find out, can also tel in the damage you deal, if you feel something wrong you check bag if more than allowed number of gears are there insta DQ , this can easily become a new rule and even if it takes some time to apply , compared to the long fights and duels its less time consuming , this is the best and only fix

edit: you don't even need to check everyone, you give the ultimatum and give them 3 mins to bank all extra def gear and then u start event, if during fight they are caught with more items than allowed insta DQ, after a few dqs people will learn and won't try anything shady again
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2016, 10:16 am by Malprickxis
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
How can i check damage if im not fighting ?
If i tell you to bank your defense items and you bank them except for the weapon which have 4x defense levels full hone, what will happen ?
If you are fighting and you accuse other player of camping, what will happen ? I have to stop the fight, check his items 1 by 1 to see if i find any "camping" item, and if i dont find any after 10 minutes,do i rematch while everyone is getting bored waiting ?
Take note that when the event is hosted you and some others complain about the time it already takes, so taking more time than its taking now, would be a fix ?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
If i tell you to bank your defense items and you bank them except for the weapon which have 4x defense levels full hone, what will happen ?
If you are fighting and you accuse other player of camping, what will happen ? I have to stop the fight, check his items 1 by 1 to see if i find any "camping" item, and if i dont find any after 10 minutes,do i rematch while everyone is getting bored waiting ?
Take note that when the event is hosted you and some others complain about the time it already takes, so taking more time than its taking now, would be a fix ?
not you the player checks damage, and as I said you give each class fixed def items they can have, they bank all other items that don't fit the rule like 3x rpd gear or other shit not allowed, if during fight they have that item in inventory or equipped after you gave 3 mins to bank and also warned in the beginning of event like you do with trash talk rule they are DQ without any other warn ( you remove bank after giving 3 min notice ) I dont understand where you see the flaw in this
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

This dude basically have 0 notion, all this is unpracticable, so now GM need to check player one by one because those try hards teens can be abusing of def gear, wdf, the only way to fix the def camp problem that his friends has brought to the server is to change code of the gear, but as no one can do it, so we need to deal with it with all those problems.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
This dude basically have 0 notion, all this is unpracticable, so now GM need to check player one by one because those try hards teens can be abusing of def gear, wdf, the only way to fix the def camp problem that his friends has brought to the server is to change code of the gear, but as no one can do it, so we need to deal with it with all those problems.
are you stupid or just pretending, checking one by one takes 5 seconds because you look at items you banned from use if you see one insta DQ which takes less time than 15 minutes fights, stop commenting your ideas are as bad as your gameplay
i feel like i'm dead