Epic Perfect World

Lower Voting Reward

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Gold has become so common, it's ridiculous. The price has dropped so dramatically
since when I first played, and it's only becoming worse. Now people don't even bother
to even try and sell it, because so many people have it in such massive quantities.

My suggestion is simple, drop the gold value. It will take time, but eventually, if the gold
reward is dropped enough.... it will help "value" gold again. People will actually try and buy
it or go back to voting every 6 hours(I know I used to set an alarm) to keep up a supply of it.

There's many reasons why this should be done, not just this... my goal is to once again make
every vote count, and everyone actually "want" to vote.

How much it should be lowered... I will leave that up to the comments.
"My honor is my loyalty

darkfe321

2 gold every 12 hours

Goldengate

-1 Agatio tries to balance the gold depending on amount of taken to complete a vote. For example, when we used to get 3 Event Gold they would value to 75 EC. Now Event Gold prices have dropped to 20 EC making 80 EC per voting session. In the past people used to get lower amounts of Event Gold; in those cases their values were higher to accommodate the common voting value which is still around 70 to 80 EC.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
i'm a little greedy inside but i wouldn't complain  :(

latent

2 gold every 12 hours
+1 this      

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Need eclipse update to add new valuable items on boutique to make gold valuable again ROFL 

whale hunter

Gold has become so common, it's ridiculous. The price has dropped so dramatically
since when I first played, and it's only becoming worse. Now people don't even bother
to even try and sell it, because so many people have it in such massive quantities.

My suggestion is simple, drop the gold value. It will take time, but eventually, if the gold
reward is dropped enough.... it will help "value" gold again. People will actually try and buy
it or go back to voting every 6 hours(I know I used to set an alarm) to keep up a supply of it.

There's many reasons why this should be done, not just this... my goal is to once again make
every vote count, and everyone actually "want" to vote.

How much it should be lowered... I will leave that up to the comments.
think the issue isnt in voting its in the donation and yea eco got fked up LOL
PS: if he makes the gold worth more that will fk the eco even more cuz people who have like 1k gold or more they would be much more if the gold price goes up so wont really help think the only solution is in lowering the number of gold not the value
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2016, 09:34 am by whale hunter

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Well it's pretty clear that the amount of gold is too much and it has been for sometime. Agatio reminds me of Alexis Tsipras, and it seems he has no idea about geld.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Need eclipse update to add new valuable items on boutique to make gold valuable again ROFL
+1

zSavX

Gold being 20 ec each, was the most stable it has ever been lol idek why you wanna change it...200 ec for 10 gold what is wrong with that, there's like nothing to buy with gold tbh anyway and no new update so no real cause for inflation and if you don't like what gold is sold for don't sell plain and simple