• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
where to get time to read  this useless 5 pages .. anyone selling time ?? lawd

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Turns out he just angered he's a bad sin, nothing to see here guys.
I missed this comment. It's likely true. And thusly hilarious.

where to get time to read  this useless 5 pages .. anyone selling time ?? lawd
500k EC. Head to the good player graveyard, and ask for GM Coffee. That is where you can buy your time. Just read Domgrath's textwall on page 5 and you get all of it. Oh, and OP, too.

Yes let's make venos mere chi bots pls no ty

Yeah! Lets give them heavy armor proficiency instead! Wait, proficiency isn't a thing in this game? Dammit...
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2016, 06:35 pm by Pelnar
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

kitty stew

where to get time to read this useless 5 pages .. anyone selling time ?? lawd
- calls pages useless
- no way to know that unless read them

way too edgy for me (on domgrath's level)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
why delete my post gm u ************** noob, want me to ban you?

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
why delete my post gm u ************** noob, want me to ban you?
Hello, other Kitty.

You are the best kitty. Let nobody tell you otherwise. <3

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Damn people get heated quick.
It's like your mama baked some cookies and you said you want 10 chocolate chips in your cookie, and she only put 9, and you just went straight berserk.
 LOL
Essence

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Damn people get heated quick.
It's like your mama baked some cookies and you said you want 10 chocolate chips in your cookie, and she only put 9, and you just went straight berserk.
LOL
The difference between satire and berserk is small, but it makes all the difference, But with FMP, it's like the New York lottery.

"Hey, ya never know~"

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Damn people get heated quick. It's like your mama baked some cookies and you said you want 10 chocolate chips in your cookie, and she only put 9, and you just went straight berserk. LOL
That bitch know how I like my cookies, she make a mistake she get the 5 finger I Told you so.

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
The difference between satire and berserk is small, but it makes all the difference, But with FMP, it's like the New York lottery.

"Hey, ya never know~"
Hahaha,
You never know what flavor of jelly beans you going to get in the bag.
Booger or Puke

That bitch know how I like my cookies, she make a mistake she get the 5 finger I Told you so.

Damn.
So brutal, the bitch made you cookies and that's how you going to pay?

Essence

cevans1290

You know how to handle situations correctly. You are wise. 

whale hunter

Sounds more like: "I got rekt and I need an excuse for it, so let's blame someone else." But hey, I could be wrong. It's definitely more probable that Aga sneak nerfed skills just to piss you off
LMFAO SO TRUE

Offline Screamstar

• Report light nation
>All the replies
>Answer of agatio
>

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Sins's being 3.33 GoF interval w/ 66% tidal = Not broken in Aga's eyes, even while aware that people are using Russian-Macro to script 14 pieces of gear.

All is lost.

Venomancers taking insignificant amounts of damage when in full (well geared RPD gears) .. And being able to keep dragon cape = Not broken to Aga, and don't think that their gear is the only issue here.

I mean, at least you tried to nerf Wizards. "Tried" meaning making them lose 3% RPD (they just use r8r top instead) and removing Capes. As you can see though, the difference is almost minuscule when you factor in that these players are swapping a full set of cards as well.

Honestly I've concluded that Agatio just has a fetish for "cool looking stats' on armor and doesn't really give a rats ass about "balance" in the slightest, it's no wonder that a lot of the "active members" would rather play other games than suffer through the bullshit which is EPW currently.

When I started this server early least year, I never knew scripting was a problem, because it wasn't mainstream yet. However, as you can see now.. The game/community has completely became reliant on them. This isn't an issue that is bound to a few players, this is wide-spread-mainstream logic. Most of the server is using some crappy autohotkey or Razer keyboard macro, while the people that actually make a difference (Event Goers, Active PvPers) are using Russian packet-swaps. Cban/Autosvap

I think the biggest problem with Epic right now is that the staff, mostly Agatio is very out of touch with the reality they're facing. These are not isolated incidents of players being "overpowered" this has become main-stream.

You've allowed scripting to make this server disgusting, but it's "okay" because enough players are abusing this and it's a "meta" to be followed?

Perhaps I'm taking this all wrong, perhaps you honestly just don't care at all but because of donations your wallet is profiting.

You don't know through a players eyes the severity of these issues, you're out of touch and don't attempt to listen to the people who are affected because you don't want to "hurt the feelings or anger" the members who are are.. 5%? of the entire server?

That's been made clear this past year. You wouldn't add donation genies because 5% of the server has genies 130+ and it would be "unfair" to the ones who spent 30~50K ec on them.

You won't restrict rings (one of the biggest gear issues atm) because some people have "insanely good stats and it'll hurt he market". Are you kidding me?

All in all, there's so many things wrong with this picture that I won't bother listing them all out. It's just made obvious through your hesitation and obliviousness that you're catering to a crowd of players that make up the majority of "Factored PvP Players" and don't wish to anger them because they might ragequit the server if they no longer have a competitive edge.

And before anyone points it out, yeah, I do script. I need to script. Honestly, I'm competing against players that most of you couldn't even dream of beating in 1v1's, let alone mass PK. They are all scripters too, and at the moment on EPW, if you don't script you're at a huge disadvantage and will lose easily without it being evened out.

I would gladly give up all my "script advantages" to see the game balanced again. There was never issues on this magnitude back when Dragon was the endgame, and although R8R is smart from a server-sustainability sense, you opened pathways for a small percentage to become the elite based on RNG.
truth

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
This is some kind of thread where everyone be like "Omg boost my class because i suck".

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
This is some kind of thread where everyone be like "Omg boost my class because i suck".
Aren't they all?

truth
Quoting yourself with just the word "truth" after? God, has time stood still while I was gone?