Epic Perfect World

Agatio

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Sounds more like: "I got rekt and I need an excuse for it, so let's blame someone else." But hey, I could be wrong. It's definitely more probable that Aga sneak nerfed skills just to piss you off
^this

:tiger-37:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Goldengate

Assassin is not the only class in the whole eternity of EPW. 

Go play EP if you don't ever want to get nerfed...  :-X

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Agatio won't face the cruel world..

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I think his jimmies are rustled

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Recent video.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
I'm curious what proof u have ? Did tidal not save ur ass? R u a tidal junkie ? Can't play without it? Wot is proof

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
You're not agatio, not looking to get an answer from your nor giving you any type of information.
I dont even know who the hell you are
So u made an public topic stating something w/o any proof ?  If  u want agas reply pm him or ask on help desk if u make an topic like this at least share what u have...
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I would have no reason to nerf tidal.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Angelica

Take it or leave it

1.Makeover scroll cd reduced to atleast 10 - 5 mins

2. mounts in instances, reason > instances are the same old boring view no one wants to walk to the objective not like people are actually sightseeing either.

3. all skills should be auto learned and ready to go when making your new character level 10 skills only!!)   ( level 11, 79 skills and above ) still must be farmed

4.Make it easier for new players to obtain STs no one wants to wait until the weekend to farm them maybe an exchange with the dragon stones for ST (Not so much to the point where they don't have to farm) 100 dragon stones = 30 STs.)

5. Make more third world map events main map events are boring and dull > meaning more morai and primal world ) to change the scenery  :-\

6. Classes in pk are fine as is wiz shouldn't be nerfed. Nerf the bloody venos for once don't buff them jesus ...

So far being on this server i've realized everything is gear reliant in the (pvp) aspect of course, Which isn't a bad thing either, I believe players have to farm hard to achieve the gear stats of their choice which is why epw thrives on its well intricate and diverse economy, well on to the point where the server actually quite litterally !! feeds itself the $$$$$$$$  8) but it isn't perfect nor is it epic !! not yet anyway =D the above are just suggestions i think should be implemented into the game, hopefully the staff should also put more thought into making the game more fun instead of throwing ban hammers left and right  :rolleyes:
Please post in suggestions, this isn't the thread for it

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Please post in suggestions, this isn't the thread for it
So professional support member omg   :normal-2: :normal-35:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

PURGATORY

Take it or leave it

1.Makeover scroll cd reduced to atleast 10 - 5 mins

2. mounts in instances, reason > instances are the same old boring view no one wants to walk to the objective not like people are actually sightseeing either.

3. all skills should be auto learned and ready to go when making your new character level 10 skills only!!)   ( level 11, 79 skills and above ) still must be farmed

4.Make it easier for new players to obtain STs no one wants to wait until the weekend to farm them maybe an exchange with the dragon stones for ST (Not so much to the point where they don't have to farm) 100 dragon stones = 30 STs.)

5. Make more third world map events main map events are boring and dull > meaning more morai and primal world ) to change the scenery  :-\

6. Classes in pk are fine as is wiz shouldn't be nerfed. Nerf the bloody venos for once don't buff them jesus ...

So far being on this server i've realized everything is gear reliant in the (pvp) aspect of course, Which isn't a bad thing either, I believe players have to farm hard to achieve the gear stats of their choice which is why epw thrives on its well intricate and diverse economy, well on to the point where the server actually quite litterally !! feeds itself the $$$$$$$$  8) but it isn't perfect nor is it epic !! not yet anyway =D the above are just suggestions i think should be implemented into the game, hopefully the staff should also put more thought into making the game more fun instead of throwing ban hammers left and right  :rolleyes:
Yes let's make venos mere chi bots pls no ty

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
Yes let's make venos mere chi bots pls no ty

Why nawwwwww

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
WHY IN TEH WORLDS SAKE YOU NERFED TIDAL? WITHOUT A SINGLE PATCH NOTE OR ANYTHING,. WHY THE HELL DID  YOU DO THAT

I GOT PROOFS THAT YOU DID IT
BUSY GOT HES ON LIFE GETTING MORE MONEY TO GET RICH  :)) ;D 

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I would have no reason to nerf tidal.
ROFL
LMFAO man
I strongly believe you slightly reduced the effect by 4-6%
Oh and I also know you did it one year ago those also were YOUR OWN WORDs
Anways had planned to get banned but rofl forget it.

So I've been reading some quotes from Osama bin laden. Yknow the difference between a coward and a man with courage? The coward will always hide because he's afraid of consequences but, he will be safe. While the man with courage will fear nothing but will be always exposed to danger
Enjoy your day people, out of this sht