Epic Perfect World

B&S FMP vs David

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Maybe because it was voted by the bigger population of gamers from that generation? Masses speak.
Areashi, masses speak what ? o.O for me ? those "masses" speak nothing for me, i decide what i like and what i want not the "masses", you let others choose for you ? :-[

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Areashi, masses speak what ? o.O for me ? those "masses" speak nothing for me, i decide what i like and what i want not the "masses", you let others choose for you ? :-[
Ofcourse areshi always been a follower

Offline Areashi

• Banned
So hype doesn't translate into anything? Half Life is a game that revolutionised story based games, same as Quake revolutionised multiplayer FPS games. FF is a good series, still not comparable to even be a top 10 game series, and not even 1 of them can crack a top 10 list.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
So hype doesn't translate into anything? Half Life is a game that revolutionised story based games, same as Quake revolutionised multiplayer FPS games. FF is a good series, still not comparable to even be a top 10 game series, and not even 1 of them can crack a top 10 list.
What you think about Mario and Sonic ?
They aren't on any "recent" lists but they were the best for me, even Alex the Kid was awesome cuz it was something not done yet.
did you play Abe's ? or maybe some some windows 3.1 games started on DOS ?
i tell you again, what you or others say was the best, doesnt mean it was for me. i played falf a life, i played duke nukem, etc...but you see my type of game is diferent, thats what im trying to explain you. you i can see you enjoy the FPS style, i don't ;) i prefer the RPG's the games with strategy involved.
note that another thing is that i respect what people play, i couldnt care less what they play, for exmaple i hve a friends that hes insanely addicted to resident evil games...they being good or bad lol
bottom line is that i go with what i want not what others say is good or bad. that kinda seems like the media business, they fill the tv's and now the internet with products and make you believe you need them.
a side note, i dunno if u know but around 120 years ago people were having a lot of children, around 14 and 18 each wife, now u see 1 or 2 and sometimes none. how can the products they throw at you be any good ? the sadness is that without those products u won't live much cuz u r addicted to them.
anyway this went off the road quickly LOL nvm about that

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What you think about Mario and Sonic ?
They aren't on any "recent" lists but they were the best for me, even Alex the Kid was awesome cuz it was something not done yet.
did you play Abe's ? or maybe some some windows 3.1 games started on DOS ?
i tell you again, what you or others say was the best, doesnt mean it was for me. i played falf a life, i played duke nukem, etc...but you see my type of game is diferent, thats what im trying to explain you. you i can see you enjoy the FPS style, i don't ;) i prefer the RPG's the games with strategy involved.
note that another thing is that i respect what people play, i couldnt care less what they play, for exmaple i hve a friends that hes insanely addicted to resident evil games...they being good or bad lol
bottom line is that i go with what i want not what others say is good or bad. that kinda seems like the media business, they fill the tv's and now the internet with products and make you believe you need them.
a side note, i dunno if u know but around 120 years ago people were having a lot of children, around 14 and 18 each wife, now u see 1 or 2 and sometimes none. how can the products they throw at you be any good ? the sadness is that without those products u won't live much cuz u r addicted to them.
anyway this went off the road quickly LOL nvm about that
You're trying to make it sound like your statement was open minded LOL
Final Fantasy is better than any game created, in developement or to be created.......................... :-X
I gave you a valid reason why I think other games are superior to the FF series. I enjoy msost game styles, aspire to become a game designer eventually. I think I have the right to my own opinion and these masses do as well. I admit the latest FF games were very well made.
''They aren't on any "recent" lists but they were the best for me, even Alex the Kid was awesome cuz it was something not done yet.
did you play Abe's ? or maybe some some windows 3.1 games started on DOS ?''

The reason why you think this is because nostalgia allows you to view other games under a different limelight. There are a few exceptions. I for example believe that 1.6 CS had the best gameplay in competitive multiplayer, GO can never take this away, but GO is also more popular now and will exceed any viewer records every set by 1.6. Want to know why? Because of the way GO appeals to even the most casual gamers.

Alex the kid, Sonic etc were building blocks of games you're currently playing. Those games are far superior to any of these old games simply because technology is more evolved. 

If you want another example: Many of these ppl on this forum would get eye cancer from playing the original fallout, fallout 4 however, they lose their sht over. Get what I'm saying? Superior games are constantly coming up, old games are made to be forgotten after a superior game comes along, however they should still be remembered, but not how you remember them.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i prefer the old fallout lol actually i try to find it but i can't....so annoying :/
but u see the fact that tech evolved doesn't mean u need to forget what u played before, ofc new games are better, cmon u didnt have an i7 to play abe's odyssey LOL
what i was trying to say is that for exmaple you buy a magazine and there you see BEST GAME EVER 11 out of 10 ! GAME OF THE YEAR bla bla bla that doesnt make me go run and buy it. u see what i was refering to ?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i prefer the old fallout lol actually i try to find it but i can't....so annoying :/
but u see the fact that tech evolved doesn't mean u need to forget what u played before, ofc new games are better, cmon u didnt have an i7 to play abe's odyssey LOL
what i was trying to say is that for exmaple you buy a magazine and there you see BEST GAME EVER 11 out of 10 ! GAME OF THE YEAR bla bla bla that doesnt make me go run and buy it. u see what i was refering to ?
You're comparing online games journalism to player reviews? wtf.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Roomi vs Roomi who can write more