Epic Perfect World

OUTCASTS☆ getting rid of smelly stink

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm saying the scenario you gave with the example Pedja gave you didn't make sense

think of it like this

pedja is saying you guys made the two threads (and other examples of people talking about pedro) because pedro has shi.ttalked you guys before (basically giving you permission to do it back)

it basically boils down to: pedro deserved it because of what he did

what I said is that is like a rapist saying a girl deserved it for wearing skimpy clothing (giving the rapist permission to have sex with her)

boils down to: the girl deserved it because of what she did

obviously one example is lot more serious than the other but it's just an example

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
think of it like this

pedja is saying you guys made the two threads (and other examples of people talking about pedro) because pedro has shi.ttalked you guys before (basically giving you permission to do it back)

it basically boils down to: pedro deserved it because of what he did

what I said is that is like a rapist saying a girl deserved it for wearing skimpy clothing (giving the rapist permission to have sex with her)

boils down to: the girl deserved it because of what she did

obviously one example is lot more serious than the other but it's just an example
I don't think a girl deserves to be killed for wearing skimpy clothes tho.....but I do think if someone trash talks you its fair game to trash talk back normal-39

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I'm saying the scenario you gave with the example Pedja gave you didn't make sense
its ok ill give even better one
rumi u said u wouldnt join artifex like every other xp, u joined them, tried to justify it, to give urself excuse how u dont take this game srs etc and joined for friends, but that's what others dont know or believe in, u simply dragged every1's attention with that move
we clear now? :normal-1:

edit: i dont know anything about 2 threads or any sht, im not really into all this im just trying to explain u that when ppl start sht or act stupid they cant expect every1 to be calm sit down and watch

Offline Quit

• Quited
Stop fighting guize life is beautiful jesus mad at you :'(

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't think a girl deserves to be ****d for wearing skimpy clothes tho.....but I do think if someone trash talks you its fair game to trash talk back normal-39

ya but when has pedro made a single thread dedicated to one person and then, after it gets locked, makes another one

but regular trashtalk between people I think is normal, you know like the stuff that is instigated because of some video in media thread or tw or whatever not because some paparazzi spotted global celebrity pedrosner inside guild outcasts

u simply dragged every1's attention with that move

edit: i dont know anything about 2 threads or any sht, im not really into all this im just trying to explain u that when ppl start sht or act stupid they cant expect every1 to be calm sit down and watch

and I'm saying people paid too much attention to that move.  no matter how you guys try to paint the picture that it is normal and that he deserves it, to me, it'll still be a bit cringy

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
didn't read all comments but 

👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
ya but when has pedro made a single thread dedicated to one person and then, after it gets locked, makes another one

but regular trashtalk between people I think is normal, you know like the stuff that is instigated because of some video in media thread or tw or whatever not because some paparazzi spotted global celebrity pedrosner inside guild outcasts

and I'm saying people paid too much attention to that move.  no matter how you guys try to paint the picture that it is normal and that he deserves it, to me, it'll still be a bit cringy
Couldn't tell you if he did or not, don't look at every post he makes or has made.  If he did I wouldn't find it weird tho, to me it's on the same level as the Russian guy making the 1v1 video about Allimentatie.  But its w.e....all opinions

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's weird ppl pay for goddamn chibis,  It's weird post your pic got like 400+ pages and out of those pages 400+ pages there is about 50 pages of actual post and the rest are quotes of those post,  it's weird Teru thinks he is the best when clearly I am,  It's weird Kareem uses p marrow, It's weird fmp never learned earth shield on mage,  It's weird that soochi can 3 spark 10 times in a row on EA no cd, It's weird that I'm trying to argue with Queen of Essay,  It's weird Rob has a ponytail.......
Ppl posting about guild leaders of major factions.....normal
Bruh cmon why you gotta tell everyone about my phy marrow habit  :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Who ever quoted my edate is a loser+lose to me+can't win me+I'm better 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
All of this reminds me of Monday Night Raw.... So much drama.....so many twists and turns...  :o

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
All of this reminds me of Monday Night Raw.... So much drama.....so many twists and turns...  :o
Lmfao 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
EPW Mindset:

-posts video of a faction calmly swimming doing pve as usual since there's nothing else do + ?? = 10 pages talk about Pedro.

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Way to much to clean o.o
So, locked.
01.01.2016.♥