Epic Perfect World

OUTCASTS☆ getting rid of smelly stink

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

okay then it's like a rapist saying it's a girl's fault for wearing skimpy clothing? and that's what I'm asking you guys, why are you?
Damn the hate and obsession is real. Comparing us to rapists xd

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Damn the hate and obsession is real. Comparing us to rapists xd

no, I was comparing it to a sort of "victim blaming", not literal r.ape

as areashii so kindly explained before, it's not a literal statement

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
if you want
u said something stupid on this thread that dragged some ppl's attention = clear enough (?)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Roomi why are you so obsessed with defending ppl it's so cringy and weird :-o 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
u said something stupid on this thread that dragged some ppl's attention = clear enough (?)

so.. pedro said something that dragged people's attention which caused people to make the two threads about him

I would rather be accused of being obsessed with that

OmegaRa

Honestly nothing wrong with sticking up for a cause. If I had a reason, I would be making several paragraphs of me defending someone/something. Hehe let her be

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
no, I was comparing it to a sort of "victim blaming", not literal r.ape

as areashii so kindly explained before, it's not a literal statement
The xd was supposed to indicate sarcasm 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
okay then it's like a rapist saying it's a girl's fault for wearing skimpy clothing? and that's what I'm asking you guys, why are you?
Huh what you saying...doesn't make sense with what Pedja is saying.
Pedja said, "if I called your entire faction shit and said I was x10000 better than anyone in it for its just for attention"
How is anyone replying to that in a negative way towards him "victim blaming" wouldn't that just be self defense? I don't see how you can relate that to a rapist.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
so.. pedro said something that dragged people's attention which caused people to make the two threads about him

I would rather be accused of being obsessed with that
exactly, why do u think any1 is obsessed with him? do u know definition of obsession? do u have friend or any1 close to u that is active smoker? do u know their hands shake when they cant smoke? that's the real obsession, in this case it would be hanging pedro's pic on walls and shts?!?!?!

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can you guys stop using rapist word I read it as harpist maybe I am obsessed :o 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Huh what you saying...doesn't make sense with what Pedja is saying.
Pedja said, "if I called your entire faction shit and said I was x10000 better than anyone in it for its just for attention"
How is anyone replying to that in a negative way towards him "victim blaming" wouldn't that just be self defense? I don't see how you can relate that to a rapist.

so wait.. tell me if I understand this correctly.  you're saying the two threads were self-defense then?

I didn't bother bringing up different examples of people arguing with him because those arguments end up in a "who-started-it" argument and those will never end

exactly, why do u think any1 is obsessed with him? do u know definition of obsession? do u have friend or any1 close to u that is active smoker? do u know their hands shake when they cant smoke? that's the real obsession, in this case it would be hanging pedro's pic on walls and shts?!?!?!

there are varying levels of obsession

and again, what I said applies to what you're saying when talking specifically about the two threads.  everything else, the second statement of my above response applies to that

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Me too. I want to eat a kebab with him 1 day 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
me too man....i think we are too obsessed..

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
so wait.. tell me if I understand this correctly.  you're saying the two threads were self-defense then?

I didn't bother bringing up different examples of people arguing with him because those arguments end up in a "who-started-it" argument and those will never end
I'm saying the scenario you gave with the example Pedja gave you didn't make sense

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
nice video snow, as i said before always liked your editing skills ✌👌
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈