Epic Perfect World

OUTCASTS☆ getting rid of smelly stink

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Yeah tyrants does it all the time people become used to it

I'm confused about the whole bit about 10v10.  But how is two threads made specifically about pedro, and only pedro, joining oc not being obsessed with him
man can u read, i even put ******(please dont take it literally)******

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
obsession with tyrants : D

Again, difference between entire guild and one person.  Because both sides are guilty with entire guilds part

man can u read, i even put ******(please dont take it literally)******

I have no idea what you said then

I'm not pretending its just not weird.  You would get the same type of post for Kareem or Rev if they joined a guild like Warning and got director and started inviting ppl.  This is typical pw drama I don't get why it's weird to you. He can be popular on epw idc lol

it's weird if people did it for kareem or rev too...

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
are u pedro's cheerleader shut the fuuck up
Tbh this says everything that has to be said.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I am obsessed too :'(

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Again, difference between entire guild and one person.  Because both sides are guilty with entire guilds part

I have no idea what you said then

i said that if I (pedja) say that ur faction is sht and im 1000000x better mage than all of them 2gether i will grab ppl's attention
simple if ppl dont act like retards they wont be picked on in most cases
clear now?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
i said that if I (pedja) say that ur faction is sht and im 1000000x better mage than all of them 2gether i will grab ppl's attention
simple if ppl dont act like retards they wont be picked on in most cases
clear now?

that's like a stalker saying it's a girl's fault for being so pretty that he felt the need to stalk her

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
that's like a stalker saying it's a girl's fault for being so pretty that he felt the need to stalk her
nah its not lol, do u want me to start with names and literal examples?

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
It's weird ppl pay for goddamn chibis,  It's weird post your pic got like 400+ pages and out of those pages 400+ pages there is about 50 pages of actual post and the rest are quotes of those post,  it's weird Teru thinks he is the best when clearly I am,  It's weird Kareem uses p marrow, It's weird fmp never learned earth shield on mage,  It's weird that soochi can 3 spark 10 times in a row on EA no cd, It's weird that I'm trying to argue with Queen of Essay,  It's weird Rob has a ponytail.......
Ppl posting about guild leaders of major factions.....normal

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Yea let's compare something you do on purpose against something that you have since birth. Why are you riding pedros dick so hard?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
gm can you remove 'watched' from me pls

Offline Rumi

• x x x
nah its not lol, do u want me to start with names and literal examples?

if you want

It's weird ppl pay for goddamn chibis,  It's weird post your pic got like 400+ pages and out of those pages 400+ pages there is about 50 pages of actual post and the rest are quotes of those post,  it's weird Teru thinks he is the best when clearly I am,  It's weird Kareem uses p marrow, It's weird fmp never learned earth shield on mage,  It's weird that soochi can 3 spark 10 times in a row on EA no cd, It's weird that I'm trying to argue with Queen of Essay,  It's weird Rob has a ponytail.......
Ppl posting about guild leaders of major factions.....normal

imo none of those compare with the pedro fandom.  but if you wanna consider that normal oke

can I say people posting about haylee is normal as well

Yea let's compare something you do on purpose against something that you have since birth. Why are you riding pedros dick so hard?

okay then it's like a rapist saying it's a girl's fault for wearing skimpy clothing? and that's what I'm asking you guys, why are you?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
gm can you remove 'watched' from me pls

^This pls.

Also, chill guys... Life is beautiful and game must not ruin it.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
imo none of those compare with the pedro fandom.  but if you wanna consider that normal oke
ok your opinion then