Epic Perfect World

How to : Smash

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
OC the best existance i hope tyrants pk today
1 round of 25+ vs 10 and they still struggle then they sit in sz for an hour before NW

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
1 round of 25+ vs 10 and they still struggle then they sit in sz for an hour before NW
Always losers safe zone 5 days

Kasing

Good work brother! Keep it up!

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
http://prntscr.com/9w9tqd they were bad because they didn't focus tyrants before and now you're emo because they're focusing tyrants now? ROFL
lol no couldn't care less about Tyrants dude .I  just don't understand, for the same reason you just quoted; few weeks ago OC and Rise were the biggest rivals, now ever since OC recruited everyone and their mothers to match(clearly outnumber but ok) Tyrants' numbers, now they decide to focus them.

That's what I meant with the fighting numbers with numbers line. OC knew they outnumbered Rise, so they tried to play the heroes, and only focus them and ignore the ones who actually could stand up to their numbers (Tyrants), now they are the biggest guild and they try act like it's an even situation, when they know it's not.

I know that numbers play a big role but honestly it wasn't like that when xpendable was alive, they might've had their "story" with few guilds but they attacked everyone equally and somehow that made pk not onesided and made it fun for everyone.

Gangbang Tyrants all you want, I'm not part of them, have never been part of them, will never be part of them, god knows what I'm complaining about here, is the same crap they pull aswell.  Just got sick of how ever since Artifex joined the server, it's about who has the most numbers, 3 way pks get hated on, and with scripts and def camp added basically mass pk looks like a huge pile of steaming crap but then again, that shouldn't concern me, as I don't play anymore. Feel free to reply however you want but don't expect response any time soon. :-\

Offline 3

• Old Player
lol no couldn't care less about Tyrants dude .I  just don't understand, for the same reason you just quoted; few weeks ago OC and Rise were the biggest rivals, now ever since OC recruited everyone and their mothers to match(clearly outnumber but ok) Tyrants' numbers, now they decide to focus them.

That's what I meant with the fighting numbers with numbers line. OC knew they outnumbered Rise, so they tried to play the heroes, and only focus them and ignore the ones who actually could stand up to their numbers (Tyrants), now they are the biggest guild and they try act like it's an even situation, when they know it's not.

I know that numbers play a big role but honestly it wasn't like that when xpendable was alive, they might've had their "story" with few guilds but they attacked everyone equally and somehow that made pk not onesided and made it fun for everyone.

Gangbang Tyrants all you want, I'm not part of them, have never been part of them, will never be part of them, god knows what I'm complaining about here, is the same crap they pull aswell.  Just got sick of how ever since Artifex joined the server, it's about who has the most numbers, 3 way pks get hated on, and with scripts and def camp added basically mass pk looks like a huge pile of steaming crap but then again, that shouldn't concern me, as I don't play anymore. Feel free to reply however you want but don't expect response any time soon. :-\
rofl dude r u ok, you seem to be having difficulties expressing urself

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

You're clueless, that pk was from before OC got numbers
Rise died and other guilds vanished after OC got numbers so there's only tyrants left to pk

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants