yes ranking kills clearly shows who is better
he is from tyrants no wonder
i feel like i'm dead

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
he is from tyrants no wonder
I was proving that you aren't farming shet off me. I have almost twice as many kills as you on a toon I have barely played the last couple weeks. I run my own business during the week and go out on weekends so If anyone here is farming kills It's me every time I 2 shot you and every other ea on this server in mass. Gratz on maybe killing me once in that pk video though. Swan don't fck up my respect for you. You are a good ea but this guy is shet to me until he proves he can do anything but backstab in 2v1 mass. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I was proving that you aren't farming shet off me. I have almost twice as many kills as you on a toon I have barely played the last couple weeks. I run my own business during the week and go out on weekends so If anyone here is farming kills It's me every time I 2 shot you and every other ea on this server in mass. Gratz on maybe killing me once in that pk video though. Swan don't fck up my respect for you. You are a good ea but this guy is shet to me until he proves he can do anything but backstab in 2v1 mass.
like I need to prove myself to losers like you :normal-2: good joke it killed me
i feel like i'm dead

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
like I need to prove myself to losers like you :normal-2: good joke it killed me
You tried to prove yourself to losers when you posted this video. Sorry I'm not as impressed as your guild mates when Rise saves you guys after being farmed for half an hour in your own afk spot. BTW why did you start recording after we moved pk from misfo to west? You didn't even show the first couple times we wiped you at west. You waited til rise showed up and we started getting pushed. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You tried to prove yourself to losers when you posted this video. Sorry I'm not as impressed as your guild mates when Rise saves you guys after being farmed for half an hour in your own afk spot. BTW why did you start recording after we moved pk from misfo to west? You didn't even show the first couple times we wiped you at west. You waited til rise showed up and we started getting pushed.
You had more numbers even when Rise + OC vs you, quit complaining

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
You had more numbers even when Rise + OC vs you, quit complaining
You stopped pk to count every oc, rise, and tyrants member pking? 

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Keep it clean and drama free please.
Cleaned once, next time will be locked.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
be nice guys it's just pk
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
OC the strongest

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
what r8 reshape? what engraves? what identity stone or gender change?  just make a >tab only tyrants< button Malpraxis will pay big money for that

glad I left this server before people felt the urge to force pk situation into this crap, beating numbers with numbers

where are guild leaders like Naeem, that knew when to close recruitment?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

was me thx I'm better than everyone 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
what r8 reshape? what engraves? what identity stone or gender change?  just make a >tab only tyrants< button Malpraxis will pay big money for that

glad I left this server before people felt the urge to force pk situation into this crap, beating numbers with numbers

you bark too loudly 
i feel like i'm dead

darkfe321

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
what r8 reshape? what engraves? what identity stone or gender change?  just make a >tab only tyrants< button Malpraxis will pay big money for that

http://prntscr.com/9w9tqd they were bad because they didn't focus tyrants before and now you're emo because they're focusing tyrants now? ROFL

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
OC the best existance i hope tyrants pk today