Sorryforthenecro.

Can anyone post an update schedule of this? Days, times, etc

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
this event started to be used by gm's on a random basis. theres no time certain for it.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
once a day is not bad.....

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sometimes it feels like it happens all the time... then not again for over a week. ;(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Sometimes it feels like it happens all the time... then not again for over a week. ;(

Gm I need ec !!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Gm I need ec !!!!

None for you.

However Fire Legion is run approx 3-4 times per week. It varies in time so everyone gets a regular chance to attend. Probably wouldn't hurt to host a little more often maybe. It all depends on what other events have been on and such, and because FL runs for 2hrs.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
need increase fire legion reward  8)
hell yea

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
None for you.

However Fire Legion is run approx 3-4 times per week. It varies in time so everyone gets a regular chance to attend. Probably wouldn't hurt to host a little more often maybe. It all depends on what other events have been on and such, and because FL runs for 2hrs.

:( but GM

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
need increase fire legion reward  8)

Like more EC's?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none

Like more EC's?
yes i think the reward should give more EC, and make it that only 150s can join, so instead of ppl going on 10 toons to come to event, they come on 1 and get good reward
hell yea

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
yes i think the reward should give more EC, and make it that only 150s can join, so instead of ppl going on 10 toons to come to event, they come on 1 and get good reward
Yes lets make more events for 150 only... *** the people who are not ,max lvl they don't deserve to have any event just pv.....
Do you people actually think of what you say? Who cares if they bring more than one. If u r going with that mine of thought make Goshikisquestline 1x account not per char... See that's just stupid isn't it.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
Yes lets make more events for 150 only... *** the people who are not ,max lvl they don't deserve to have any event just pv.....
Do you people actually think of what you say? Who cares if they bring more than one. If u r going with that mine of thought make Goshikisquestline 1x account not per char... See that's just stupid isn't it.
only pve player has time for goshiki quest, fire legion takes 5 mins max  :police: and goshiki can only be done once per toon, why compare 2 diff things  O:-)
hell yea

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Why punish those that arnt 150 by not letting them have an easy 50 ec. Already been said more than 1 char =ban.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Why punish those that arnt 150 by not letting them have an easy 50 ec. Already been said more than 1 char =ban.
Well, i'm sure that everyone does that. Using alts for fire legion.