Epic Perfect World

Fire Legion Event

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
My BM is lvl 150 and he dies from time to time.

How much stronger you want those AoE's?

Enough to make people squad up and find healers instead of depending on hp charms.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Therras

• Papi.

Enough to make people squad up and find healers instead of depending on hp charms.
They dont even tick my charm lol, Sage BP + 4.0 base FTW. Also, why i havent seen this event running for almost 2 weeks?? -.o'

Offline Ohkeepaw

• Beginner
Why does this event have to be a PVP area? Isn't there enough stuff to worry about getting killed by? There's nothing worse than focusing on a mob and someone sneak attacking you from the rear.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Well, What was the point of making this event if you dont even run it?? As I remember, Krattos was fired because of this... :rolleyes:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well, What was the point of making this event if you dont even run it?? As I remember, Krattos was fired because of this... :rolleyes:
Ya, I don't see it much, but you do have to give it a break since it was fixed to be a weekly event.
And @Ohkeeppaw I know how that is, gets very annoying from time to time, and really saying since I use archer or cleric for the event. But there is blue name, not saying everyone can change to blue though cause of them being red named. So s:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
It was ran 2 nights ago i think, Also the time before this was about a week i think.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Can somebody plz tell me what days and what time this event happens?

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Not sure if I wanna make it daily though. It's just set to daily so people can only do it once. Don't want the whole server on 82378937 alts just to cheat it. Might do this a full 24 hours maybe 3 times a week.
or maybe never
got your answer Niani? ^^

Offline joyanne12

• Psychic
  • simplicity is bueatiful
  • Characters: Seichie
  • Faction: Nostalgia
what time of fire legion events and what days in philippines answer me plsssssssssssssssssssss
joyannecorlunia

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
This is bad.....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
for 50 ec or w.e reward is i don't remember its not worth all the trouble to kill the mob's and boss's. add in the fact that if your in pk you can expect to be ganked while doing so and yea i don't even bother going when i do see it.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
for 50 ec or w.e reward is i don't remember its not worth all the trouble to kill the mob's and boss's. add in the fact that if your in pk you can expect to be ganked while doing so and yea i don't even bother going when i do see it.
Pfff it doesn't take long to round up all the mobs and that one 'boss'. Nor is it hard. And if you're in pk mode and have trouble getting shit done because you get pk'd.. well, your choice to go pk mode.

Offline Q_Q

i suggest this event become daily and once for 1 account just like aga did to ec boxes. if u can do it once per acc maybe that will prevent it from spammed by alts  ^-^

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
i suggest this event become daily and once for 1 account just like aga did to ec boxes. if u can do it once per acc maybe that will prevent it from spammed by alts  ^-^

-1 :tiger-5:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
well when u go white for a gv or have a red name there is no blue option ;) and for me this event huge lagg i gott enought trying walk around -.- and kill mobs ... and idc but pure pvp event would be better cuz many who do dat is for dat 50 ec idc those who wanna pk dont rly need dis event for pk lol... and yea it's anoying first they say NO K so u think ur safe then as a 145 u gett spam pkd lol ... yeyeye ...