Epic Perfect World

Aeternum vs Tyrants

TelleQuelle

If i got only little time to enjoy, I won't spend it on an online game. Don't get mad but it's truth  :)
What you spent your 3 years of your precious free time? ;D

darkfe321

russian trying to troll an indian.. this is funny.

TelleQuelle

Trying to????
This question,no more.
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2016, 05:19 am by TelleQuelle

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I work from 10am to 4pm and also only on Mon - Fri so i got enough time to play? And you guys keep making bots and hacks and trying to make your character looks better(dressing your character to say in your slang ROFL)? and asking gm to communicate with others in your own language on WC?!?!? LOOOOOOOL
And sorry for late reply, i won't do game stuffs while at work but you're lucky it's my lunch time
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2016, 06:28 am by ❦тнιяυ❦, Reason: cause eating pasta (:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

TelleQuelle

I work from 10am to 4pm and also only on Mon - Fri so i got enough time to play? And you guys keep making bots and hacks and trying to make your character looks better(dressing your character to say in your slang ROFL)? and asking gm to communicate with others in your own language on WC?!?!? LOOOOOOOL
And sorry for late reply, i won't do game stuffs while at work but you're lucky it's my lunch time
Such a violent reaction to my question was expected.What's the chat rooms,bots,hacks not clear.ahaha
You don't spend your free time on the game,or is this your job?)

TelleQuelle

The question was ,how come you don't spend your free time on the game,but in pw you three years.)So it is clear?

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Such a violent reaction to my question was expected.What's the chat rooms,bots,hacks not clear.ahaha
You don't spend your free time on the game,or is this your job?)

Let me make it clear and waste my another 5min, hope you'll understand.

So i played 2186hrs and like you said for 3 years, 2013 2014 & 2015 are not leap years so 365 x 3 = 1095 so if you divide the hours with days it will be 1.99 means an hour and 59min a day. So you really think this game is my job?

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
The question was ,how come you don't spend your free time on the game,but in pw you three years.)So it is clear?
He is on army you clown and they won't get normal free time like others...
Going back to work! And some serious advice, at least learn Engrish if you can't type good on English like others. I meant... Nvm lol...
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2016, 07:11 am by ❦тнιяυ❦

TelleQuelle

Let me make it clear and waste my another 5min, hope you'll understand.

So i played 2186hrs and like you said for 3 years, 2013 2014 & 2015 are not leap years so 365 x 3 = 1095 so if you divide the hours with days it will be 1.99 means an hour and 59min a day. So you really think this game is my job?
If not clear,explain that You lied,saying that don't spend their free time on games.Thereby condemning the other player,hope this makes sense.)
Enjoy the game,BB

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
If not clear,explain that You lied,saying that don't spend their free time on games.Thereby condemning the other player,hope this makes sense.)
Enjoy the game,BB
Good bye... I can't explain you ...I GIVE UP

TelleQuelle

He is on army you clown and they won't get normal free time like others...
Going back to work! And some serious advice, at least learn Engrish if you can't type good on English like others. I meant... Nvm lol...
I advise you not to advise,OK?

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
I advise you not to advise,OK?
ROFL sorry, hope you'll go to school (and study). Good bye and i learned a lesson, never to try and explain stuffs to ppls like you  ;D

TelleQuelle

ROFL sorry, hope you'll go to school (and study). Good bye and i learned a lesson, never to try and explain stuffs to ppls like you  ;D
I didn't teach English and don't want to teach,I love my native Russian language!
Conclusions?I made them That You are a liar and stick your nose everywhere you shouldn't.

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Noticed the video to this thread was removed, yet the drama continues.

So for now it is locked. Not sure if owner wishes to re-upload or not.
Just message me if so and I will unlock anytime^^
01.01.2016.♥