Epic Perfect World

ocean clouds

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Why delete it ? i don't have them but doesn't bother me anyway , they get more channeling but they lose mag / phy def ...
because archers with insta cast+r8 attack lvl weapon is broken ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Why delete it ? i don't have them but doesn't bother me anyway , they get more channeling but they lose mag / phy def ...
Everyone and their mothers goldfish scripts. There is basically no def loss.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well tbh that is true .. people now days uses macro / script , what ever you wanna call it , all day , won't make any difference , but uh well doesn't really bother me. I only saw Burdette at that time using it , but if everyone does the same will be sad because i never use any kind of macros or def gear and seeing everyone using it is kinda annoying 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
I can't believe you still don't seem to understand that the term PVE Server means nothing other than that you are not forced to be in pk mode.

It's all he probably ever does with his time on this server, so he considers it a PvE server. Logic.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You think i cant manually click on a WS belt for def set...? I 1v1ed sins without scripts and had no problems going atk set mdef ring oht belt atk bow to def set pdef ring pdef belt def bow. Script isnt the problem, if there is one other than skill
I bet your favorite band is the script :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :normal-24: :normal-25: :normal-35: :normal-36: :normal-37: