Epic Perfect World

Cant Press NPC or Lagging due to Crowd ?

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Hi Everyone,

Lately I've been seeing players complaining about struggling to press NPCs because there are too many players around it and also players who are lagging because of the massive crowd in every event or massive PKs.

!!No Problem!!

Here is how you can..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pressing The NPC,
You can HOLD SHIFT + PRESS THE NPC
( Yes it should ignore the players and let you click the desired NPC your cursor is pointing to. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, if you are lagging,
You can also do CTRL + F9
( It should lower the range limit of the players you can see and it should slightly reduce the lag. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reduce the lightings/effects of the players around you,
You can press the TOOL ICON ON THE TOP LEFT SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN
( It should allow you to either choose MODELS or LIGHTINGS to be edited. )

OR.

You can also go to SYSTEM SETTINGS and HEAD TO " UI SECTION "
( It is located in the middle of the section where it shows  •DISTANCES and •EFFECTS and you can lower it to reduce the lag)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I recommend this during massive PvE events. (Such as Ares, Ice Legion etc. )

** But if you want to do this during Massive PK, set it in such a way that you can still clearly see some of the effects ( Such as IG, Sutras and etc. )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a guideline and I am just trying my best to help ^_^ ! Keep hate comments to yourselves!

Thank You and Have a Nice Day!
-Men

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Such a breakthrough