Epic Perfect World

Weekend Rates

Offline Sleip

Ive noticed a big increase in number of player and an increased economic movement since 2x event....maybe this are the right rates server should have? Personally i enjoy it more this way, so i suggest make this rates permanent, not just cause i like it, but because there is more players and a more active economy

Offline IndianaJones

• Kenji
  • Faction: Eternal
I think it would be great. I don't think they need to increase the drop rates because prices would change alot and I think that the trading system is good as it is now. BUT I think it would be very good if they would increase the exp rates by x2, since you get only 2.1% (without eso) for one pv run. I know this is a private server and we get everything for free but this is only a suggestion so please have a look at it and think about it. Thx. :)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Well, I've played on Dragon Network were it was 2x every weekend..

But I think if this server would have 2x every weekend it would just be too much and they would lose money.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Well, I've played on Dragon Network were it was 2x every weekend..

But I think if this server would have 2x every weekend it would just be too much and they would lose money.
The main difference between Dragon network and EPW is that Agatio actually listens and responds to players and knows what he's doing, Dragon Network.... not so much...