Epic Perfect World

Random Finding

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
By the time u cast frost arrow i see a chinese ea already running out of skills to cast with similar dmg
That doesn't mean they don't get as much kills as other builds, there are lots skills that has fast cast, most people doesn't know how to use them but that doesn't mean they don't get kills rofl

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
That doesn't mean they don't get as much kills as other builds, there are lots skills that has fast cast, most people doesn't know how to use them but that doesn't mean they don't get kills rofl
I agree.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Just like the only EAs that get in pk rank as significant results  are those ct/aps built
Dph wont compete

I play DPH EA and somehow ranked 18th among EAs.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
u r trying to say that same lvl of skill , dph vs ct ea, dph would win in a fight who gets more kills ?
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2016, 03:31 pm by Seby

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
u r trying to say that same lvl of skill , dph vs ct ea, dph would win in a fight who gets more kills ?
In mass yes, it would be hard to tell in small pk (speaking from personal experience of best EA)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
In mass yes, it would be hard to tell in small pk (speaking from personal experience of best EA)
the thread was related to mass pk and preference over culti gender bla bla
and pk rankings are mostly  kills from mass pk

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
No, you're saying that DPH can't compete on PK list, but it can.
I started pking two weeks ago, I pk only once a day and still able to keep up with ct EAs of which many pk 10 times more than I do.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
the thread was related to mass pk and preference over culti gender bla bla
and pk rankings are mostly  kills from mass pk
There can't be any DPH ea in list if no one plays DPH ea and pk ranking doesn't mean sht, not every dph ea's mass pk
found this old ss in my hdd http://prntscr.com/9ttnd4 this ss from 9 months ago when I played ea for few days to get in first page of rank to be able to see my kdr, it's not hard to kill things as DPH if you know how to play 
you are speaking without any experience, there's a reason why I picked DPH over ct for mass pk
Nope. It does not depend on the culti/class of individuals, it is dependant on the individual skill of the player and their ability to find a way to get as many kills as possible. Certain classes with different cultis will have an advantage in certain situations but this will not impact their ability to get high ranks in PK tables simply because of their culti. In simple terms, you can't polish a turd but you can polish a gem, if the required time is put it.
It seems like you have misunderstood the thread. The thread says there is a significant relationship between classes and cultivations according to the model, despite there are other 2 variables, which are gender and number of kills.So, in other words, the thread does not say cultivation and classes affect number of kills, although it is possible.  

A few things to note:
1. This thread is saying there is a relationship between classes and cultivations among the top 100 players in the pk ranking. This, however, does not necessarily mean the number of kills is affected by cultivation. But, it does somehow suggest that there may be a relationship between cultivation and the number of kills. To verify this, further investigation is required, but this is not what this thread is about.

2. There are many possible causes for the relationship between classes and cultivations. For example, there is a tendency of players to favor certain cultivations for their classes due to some reasons, and this behavior was reflected in the data from the pk ranking. Again, this does not necessarily mean the number of kills is related to their cultivations.

The following questions may be helpful:
Why does certain cultivation always appear in the rankings of certain classes? Is it because the players of certain classes favor a certain cultivation (without any other considerations)? Or it is because they are able to have more kills with that certain cultivation (increase in ability to kill)? 

It is also important to know that it is extremely unlikely that those players among the top 100 selected their cultivations solely based on their personal preferences; because these are the people who are going for more kills and efficient killings.  

Offline Areashi

• Banned
It seems like you have misunderstood the thread. The thread says there is a significant relationship between classes and cultivations according to the model, despite there are other 2 variables, which are gender and number of kills.So, in other words, the thread does not say cultivation and classes affect number of kills, although it is possible.  

A few things to note:
1. This thread is saying there is a relationship between classes and cultivations among the top 100 players in the pk ranking. This, however, does not necessarily mean the number of kills is affected by cultivation. But, it does somehow suggest that there may be a relationship between cultivation and the number of kills. To verify this, further investigation is required, but this is not what this thread is about.

2. There are many possible causes for the relationship between classes and cultivations. For example, there is a tendency of players to favor certain cultivations for their classes due to some reasons, and this behavior was reflected in the data from the pk ranking. Again, this does not necessarily mean the number of kills is related to their cultivations.

Why does certain cultivation always appear in the rankings of certain classes? Is it because the players of certain classes favor a certain cultivation (without any other considerations)? Or it is because they are able to have more kills with that certain cultivation (increase in ability to kill)?

It is also important to know that it is extremely unlikely that those players among the top 100 selected their cultivations solely based on their personal preferences; because these are the people who are going for more kills and efficient killings.  
You're literally not putting up any significant point here. To the question you've asked however:
a) It's because the more competitive cultivation is always seen in more circumstances. If you compare 50 demon sins and 500 sage sins you cannot get an accurate representation of anything if you want to be fair. In this scenario however, I don't think there are even 2:30 demon:sage sins. I suppose an answer to your question could be that sage is just preferred by the server as a whole?
b) It most likely falls under preference, but not without any considerations. Just primarily because sage offers more defense in general and demon offers more damage (doesn't need to be exactly like this but bear with me), it falls under personal preference and also what kind of playstyle THAT player prefers to play.
c) In essence it's similar to the whole resolution war in competitive shooters (mainly cs go), where while there are points for either res being superior, it all comes down the personal preference.
You're literally not putting up any significant point here. To the question you've asked however:
a) It's because the more competitive cultivation is always seen in more circumstances. If you compare 50 demon sins and 500 sage sins you cannot get an accurate representation of anything if you want to be fair. In this scenario however, I don't think there are even 2:30 demon:sage sins. I suppose an answer to your question could be that sage is just preferred by the server as a whole?
b) It most likely falls under preference, but not without any considerations. Just primarily because sage offers more defense in general and demon offers more damage (doesn't need to be exactly like this but bear with me), it falls under personal preference and also what kind of playstyle THAT player prefers to play.
c) In essence it's similar to the whole resolution war in competitive shooters (mainly cs go), where while there are points for either res being superior, it all comes down the personal preference.
Good try, but you probably have not seen how many players changed their cultivations to be competitive in pk. It is not wrong to say people choose their cultivations based on personal preferences, but their preferences may be affected by other reasons like you have said (in the case when a player changes his culti, or always selecting the same culti whenever he plays a certain class).
The data has shown that there is indeed a relationship between classes and cultivations. What this relationship implies is something that needs further investigation, and it is beyond the scope of this thread. The thread is just telling that there exists a significant relationship between classes and cultivations, based on the data from the pk ranking.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

A few things to note:

But whats the point, all u saying is does not necessarily, But(Negating the first point), There are many possible causes, etc.

Anyway, culti means nothing in mass pk for real, giving disadvantages or advantages the only key is the person who play. Or if u disagree, bring us real math.

But whats the point, all u saying is does not necessarily, But(Negating the first point), There are many possible causes, etc.

Anyway, culti means nothing in mass pk for real, giving disadvantages or advantages the only key is the person who play. Or if u disagree, bring us real math.
Not gonna disagree with your generic statements. But, in the pk ranking, it is telling that culti does mean something if you want to get in there.  

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Good try, but you probably have not seen how many players changed their cultivations to be competitive in pk. It is not wrong to say people choose their cultivations based on personal preferences, but their preferences may be affected by other reasons like you have said (in the case when a player changes his culti, or always selecting the same culti whenever he plays a certain class). The data has shown that there is indeed a relationship between classes and cultivations. What this relationship implies is something that needs further investigation, and it is beyond the scope of this thread. The thread is just telling that there exists a significant relationship between classes and cultivations, based on the data from the pk ranking.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Not gonna disagree with your generic statements. But, in the pk ranking, it is telling that culti does mean something if you want to get in there.  
Well, but you already negate/couldnt give a point that culti means something on pk rankings.

A few things to note: